Where Does 'Saved By The Bell' Rank In Your All Time?

I swear the only game they played on Nick arcade was paperboy

I could've climbed the Aggro Crag when I was younger. Mo :evil:

Married with children....is just a tad but funnier than Seinfeld

Last edited:
Damn you guys are taking me back. I still catch the reruns for saved by the bell every once in a while lol

Anybody remember this from Saturday morning cartoons?

excited.gif

I always felt bad for laughing at this episode but Save by the Bell was number 1 for Saturday morning viewing..
Really the whole NBC line up was strong on Saturday Mornings...

Of the shows mentioned....

1. The Wonder Years
2. Saved by the bell
3. Married with children

Then the rest :lol:

1. Boy Meets World.
2. Saved By The Bell
3. Fresh Prince

We should rank OG Nickelodeon shows, tho :nerd:

Agreed. Add to this list:

1. All That
2. All of the Double Dares
3. What would you do?
4. Legends of the Hidden Temple
5. My Brother and Me
6. Figure it Out
7. Clarissa Explains it all
8. Amanda Show
9. GUTS

Pete & Pete
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Space Cases
Hey Dude
Salute Your Shorts

Forgot Nick Arcade

I remember watching Goosebump, Rocco's Modern Life and Hey Arnold! after school.

Do they still have Toonami?

excited.gif

I always felt bad for laughing at this episode but Save by the Bell was number 1 for Saturday morning viewing..
Really the whole NBC line up was strong on Saturday Mornings...

Jessie popping a bean was legit funny. Also the ep. with Zach drunk driving is jokes

Wasn't alive to watch them when they originally aired 

I like Fresh Prince, Saved by the Bell, and Family Matters though 

Corey was a douche and created the modern day simp that many of these NTers struggle with these days. Shawn was a g tho man

Real.

Boy Meets World was great when they were in elementary school. Show fell off when they skipped middle school and all of a sudden was in high school and everybody changed. Corey became a simp. Shawn became this depressed lost soul (the teacher adopted him, wait what), Eric became this dummy overnight, etc. Boy Meets World fell off hard when you really think about it.

SBTB #1

Last edited:
i caught an episode of BMW on my day off and just realized the transformation of eric matthews :lol:

dude was the man in high school. then in college, they turned him into some weirdo :smh:

grew up watching Zack, Slater and the gang. Still the G.O.A.T. show to me. :smokin with Boy Meets World at number 2.

i caught an episode of BMW on my day off and just realized the transformation of eric matthews :lol:

dude was the man in high school. then in college, they turned him into some weirdo :smh:

Dude gained 100 pounds throughout the seasons. :lol:

Last edited:
Real.

Boy Meets World was great when they were in elementary school. Show fell off when they skipped middle school and all of a sudden was in high school and everybody changed. Corey became a simp. Shawn became this depressed lost soul (the teacher adopted him, wait what), Eric became this dummy overnight, etc. Boy Meets World fell off hard when you really think about it.

SBTB #1
laugh.gif

Dude almost got sucked into a cult. Yeah BMW did fall off. I think after the freshman year season, it became laughable.

Back
Top Bottom