Where Does 'Saved By The Bell' Rank In Your All Time?

i caught an episode of BMW on my day off and just realized the transformation of eric matthews
laugh.gif

dude was the man in high school. then in college, they turned him into some weirdo
mean.gif
Yeah, I always wondered why they made Eric the clown of the show as he grew older.

He was lightweight on the Buzz McAllister (from Home Alone) level of the **** big brother.

bob saget, john stamos, and dave coulier are doing an AMA on reddit :lol:

:rofl: that is hilarious. It's cool that they're still all friends in real life. I'm hoping maybe they could squeeze out a full house reunion. Uncle Jesse da gawd :smokin

Would love to see Mary Kate and Ashley do the "you got it, dude" :lol:

i caught an episode of BMW on my day off and just realized the transformation of eric matthews :lol:

dude was the man in high school. then in college, they turned him into some weirdo :smh:
Yeah, I always wondered why they made Eric the clown of the show as he grew older.

He was lightweight on the Buzz McAllister (from Home Alone) level of the **** big brother.

remember when he was about to stomp out shawn for cory? might have been on that rough big bro steez but dude went to bat for his baby brother when needed.

then he got weird :smh:

steve harvey & jamie foxx show too underrated.

Both always had me laughing

Can someone explain to me how steve harvey's weird looking self is an expert on love and women now? Somehow him and his dumb opinions have gotten him a talk show too. Saying stuff like married men are not allowed to have any female friends and he also has a dislike for anyone who doesn't believe in god.

I agree with the negative sentiment on the high school and college years of BMW. The show got weird and it seemed like Corey/Shawn wanted to be boyfriends rather than best friends. I'll never forget all those times they dressed up like chicks or the episode Shawn got a new girlfriend that hated Corey so Shawn and Corey were sneaking around trying to hang out as if Shawn was cheating on her with another woman. SMH

The younger years on boy meets world were classic. Making Eric dumb didn't even make sense to me when I was young.

Although the Halloween episode with Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of the goats of all the shoes mentioned.

Can someone explain to me how steve harvey's weird looking self is an expert on love and women now? Somehow him and his dumb opinions have gotten him a talk show too. Saying stuff like married men are not allowed to have any female friends and he also has a dislike for anyone who doesn't believe in god.
he is pushing and pandering to woman in particular most/stereotypical black women 26-42, multiple kids, diff daddies, never been married, ex j/o, who got a degree...somewhat decent job who so called reformed from their former lives thru hippy jesus. Plus add the demasculation of men specifically targeting black men...

Its a winning recipe for success ala tyler perry etc.... oprah so on and so forth.

How can y'all list Saturday morning cartoons and not mention:

Pepperann
TheTick
Darkwing Duck
Animaniacs
X-Men, Spider-Man
Battle Toads
Street Sharks
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

And the G.O.A.T: RECESS!!

Honorable mentions:

V.R. Troopers
Beetle Borgs

The younger years on boy meets world were classic. Making Eric dumb didn't even make sense to me when I was young.

Although the Halloween episode with Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of the goats of all the shoes mentioned.
Dawson's Creek season 1 Friday the 13th episode >

Don't even get me started on that last season of Martin. That ish was straight awkward. I think Martin was busting Pam down in real life during those episodes. You can see a lot of sexual tension between em and their was too many episodes of them having to pretend to be a couple or having dreams of hooking up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom