Where has Drake been hiding at lately?

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

#%%
laugh.gif

Your making horrible analogies bro. Drake is being himself. Music isn't restrained to one race or gender. People listen to music because its good, your over analyzing everything. Oh were soft/semi gay because we like Drakes music. You sound ignorant as hell bro. Ol MF Doom in the club listnening fools, you just sound really insecure about yourself.

no, im not. drake makes soft emo music. again, noone said anything about semi-gay or even homosexuality. YOU GUYS DEFENDING DRAKE ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP BRINGING UP HOMOSEXUALITY

how am i insecure when anytime i call this dude soft you say "HOW DOES THAT MAKE US HOMOSEXUALS?"

you all sound like the insecure ones....i just dont like the music because its not intended to appeal to me...

who listens to MF DOOM? that @!@@ is god awful.

i thought drake's music being the comfortable panties of the music world was a pretty spot-on analogy...

you, being a fan of his music, obviously wouldnt agree...

im sure drake IS being himself, which is what makes all of this EVEN FUNNIER

i know music isnt restrained, but he's making his music specifically for women.....why would that appeal to me, a man?

real talk, everybody drop your age right now

im 26 years old....this anger behind me not liking drake is COMEDY

you dudes HAVE TO BE teenagers

like, i PRAY TO GOD you are teenagers

NOW im done arguing, really. smoke break time.

hit my limit.

I'm 21 in college btw and yes I love r&b. From Marvin Gaye to Drake. It's all good music.
when i was 21, women influenced the way i dressed. i see women are influencing your music selections depending on setting. not a bad thing, per se....but dont ask me how im not into drake....

im not even arguing with you, in fact, i never was, i'm simply speaking my opinion on drake

as far as "i see the types of women we deal with arent the same"

laugh.gif
, i didnt say the chick is going to request or even like MOP

but if a chick is with me, and we playing music, its going to be the music i pick...

and if that just so happens to be MOP, shorty is going to ask me who it is, where they're from, etc.

im introducing her to new things, you catering to her woman ear with drake, might as well throw on beyonce.

id have whatever suburban angel you playing drake for loving MOP, if not cause she likes it, but because EYE like it...

i'm glad you're admitting drake is R&B now, at least...

PROGRESS!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

#%%
laugh.gif

Your making horrible analogies bro. Drake is being himself. Music isn't restrained to one race or gender. People listen to music because its good, your over analyzing everything. Oh were soft/semi gay because we like Drakes music. You sound ignorant as hell bro. Ol MF Doom in the club listnening fools, you just sound really insecure about yourself.

no, im not. drake makes soft emo music. again, noone said anything about semi-gay or even homosexuality. YOU GUYS DEFENDING DRAKE ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP BRINGING UP HOMOSEXUALITY

how am i insecure when anytime i call this dude soft you say "HOW DOES THAT MAKE US HOMOSEXUALS?"

you all sound like the insecure ones....i just dont like the music because its not intended to appeal to me...

who listens to MF DOOM? that @!@@ is god awful.

i thought drake's music being the comfortable panties of the music world was a pretty spot-on analogy...

you, being a fan of his music, obviously wouldnt agree...

im sure drake IS being himself, which is what makes all of this EVEN FUNNIER

i know music isnt restrained, but he's making his music specifically for women.....why would that appeal to me, a man?

real talk, everybody drop your age right now

im 26 years old....this anger behind me not liking drake is COMEDY

you dudes HAVE TO BE teenagers

like, i PRAY TO GOD you are teenagers

NOW im done arguing, really. smoke break time.

hit my limit.

I'm 21 in college btw and yes I love r&b. From Marvin Gaye to Drake. It's all good music.
when i was 21, women influenced the way i dressed. i see women are influencing your music selections depending on setting. not a bad thing, per se....but dont ask me how im not into drake....

im not even arguing with you, in fact, i never was, i'm simply speaking my opinion on drake

as far as "i see the types of women we deal with arent the same"

laugh.gif
, i didnt say the chick is going to request or even like MOP

but if a chick is with me, and we playing music, its going to be the music i pick...

and if that just so happens to be MOP, shorty is going to ask me who it is, where they're from, etc.

im introducing her to new things, you catering to her woman ear with drake, might as well throw on beyonce.

id have whatever suburban angel you playing drake for loving MOP, if not cause she likes it, but because EYE like it...

i'm glad you're admitting drake is R&B now, at least...

PROGRESS!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Yo. Some of you dudes sound miserable.
You listen to hardcore hip-hop 24/7? Even when you're with your girl?
laugh.gif

When I'm at the pool with women I don't want to hear that.
I want something that everyone can enjoy.
Drake fits that and I thoroughly enjoy ALL his music.
Some of you dudes just sound insecure. Talking about soft emo music. FOH.
I love r&b and hip-hop.

i see alot of I's typed there.

me? the woman im with is going to listen to MOP....why? thats what EYE like....

pool with women? luke > drake

everyone can enjoy? i dont enjoy it, tho, im somebody, so everyone doesnt enjoy it.

insecure?
roll.gif
you the one providing the sweet sounds of drake to women because they might not like the "other" stuff, i.e. catering to a female out of insecurity "i want her to be able to enjoy the sounds, too, fam!"

you love R&B? it's OBVIOUS, i mean, you're a DRAKE fan....

laugh.gif

i casually like r&b and only like a handful of songs from a handful of artists. Maybe that will help you understand why i dont enjoy listening to drake.

jazz > r&b, by the way.

im done arguing, tho.

Just from this statement alone, I can tell we aren't messing with the same kind of women.
And what are you even talking about?
laugh.gif
Show me where I said I play Drake "because they might not like the "other" stuff." Show me.
I said I don't want to hear that in that setting. I'm not trying to hear MOP or anyone of that nature when I'm with a diverse group of people.
Why would anyone want to hear that in a setting like that really?

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

I love r&b and hip-hop.

everyone can enjoy? i dont enjoy it, tho, im somebody, so everyone doesnt enjoy it.

insecure?
roll.gif
you the one providing the sweet sounds of drake to women because they might not like the "other" stuff, i.e. catering to a female out of insecurity "i want her to be able to enjoy the sounds, too, fam!"

laugh.gif

i casually like r&b and only like a handful of songs from a handful of artists. Maybe that will help you understand why i dont enjoy listening to drake.

jazz > r&b, by the way.

im done arguing, tho.

Just from this statement alone, I can tell we aren't messing with the same kind of women.
And what are you even talking about?
laugh.gif
Show me where I said I play Drake "because they might not like the "other" stuff." Show me.
I said I don't want to hear that in that setting. I'm not trying to hear MOP or anyone of that nature when I'm with a diverse group of people.
Why would anyone want to hear that in a setting like that really?

I like women, I don't want to feel like one. That's why I don't listen to Drake. My testosterone smacks me in the face when it hears him.

I like women, I don't want to feel like one. That's why I don't listen to Drake. My testosterone smacks me in the face when it hears him.

To answer that question that's been repeatedly quoted, pointing out first that I don't hate Drake's music I can say the industry Drake that dropped Thank Me Later makes music that's too biodegradable.

Nothing on that album has that staying power on SFG or RFI or CBS for that matter. Seems like flash in the pan hits that are being forced as anthems and long lasting club bangers.

To answer that question that's been repeatedly quoted, pointing out first that I don't hate Drake's music I can say the industry Drake that dropped Thank Me Later makes music that's too biodegradable.

Nothing on that album has that staying power on SFG or RFI or CBS for that matter. Seems like flash in the pan hits that are being forced as anthems and long lasting club bangers.

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif

I love r&b and hip-hop.

insecure?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

jazz > r&b, by the way.

im done arguing, tho.

you sound upset cause the 90s are gone man. i mean, i miss the 90s too but damn im not gonna mope about it
laugh.gif

drake = emo music? someone's insecure
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif

I love r&b and hip-hop.

insecure?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

jazz > r&b, by the way.

im done arguing, tho.

you sound upset cause the 90s are gone man. i mean, i miss the 90s too but damn im not gonna mope about it
laugh.gif

drake = emo music? someone's insecure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

i'd never type an essay about someone i hated

You sure that NT's music section is the place for you then? 
laugh.gif

Drake's probably my all around favorite artist.

I can obviously name rappers that can spit better than him, singers that can hit more notes than him, and people with better ears for instrumentals; but it's rare to have it all in one package like he is.

If you dislike son's music because it makes you feel less masculine or because it's target audience is women, then you sound lame, but it is what it is. 

Originally Posted by All Ready

i'd never type an essay about someone i hated

You sure that NT's music section is the place for you then? 
laugh.gif

Drake's probably my all around favorite artist.

I can obviously name rappers that can spit better than him, singers that can hit more notes than him, and people with better ears for instrumentals; but it's rare to have it all in one package like he is.

If you dislike son's music because it makes you feel less masculine or because it's target audience is women, then you sound lame, but it is what it is. 

If you think listening to a certain artist makes you soft maybe its already somethin wrong with you.
laugh.gif

Drake makes great music whether rapping or singin. If you don't think he's that good cool but the "he makes soft music" excuse is lame.

If you think listening to a certain artist makes you soft maybe its already somethin wrong with you.
laugh.gif

Drake makes great music whether rapping or singin. If you don't think he's that good cool but the "he makes soft music" excuse is lame.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by StillIn729

didnt he say he was staying in the shadows to let Lil Wayne do his thing?

yea right! its more like wayne put him in his shadow because dude got above himself. Meaning remember when wayne was locked up and the whole rumor that drake didnt go see him in jail ordeal happened an then wayne got released and then another rumored surface that wayne punched drake in the face. ever since then drake hasn't dropped any new material.
Rumor is false. Weezy came to Penn State last week and he said so himself that people like Drake made him feel like he was never in jail at all. He said Drake visited him all the time and never forgot about him

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by StillIn729

didnt he say he was staying in the shadows to let Lil Wayne do his thing?

yea right! its more like wayne put him in his shadow because dude got above himself. Meaning remember when wayne was locked up and the whole rumor that drake didnt go see him in jail ordeal happened an then wayne got released and then another rumored surface that wayne punched drake in the face. ever since then drake hasn't dropped any new material.
Rumor is false. Weezy came to Penn State last week and he said so himself that people like Drake made him feel like he was never in jail at all. He said Drake visited him all the time and never forgot about him

Back
Top Bottom