Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

Originally Posted by iMack

Originally Posted by henz0

357082236.jpg

roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the kicks kerry wore with that leather jersey
nerd.gif

My tee mad dingy. JJ
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

LOL I'm guilty as charged for rockin' variant blue XI's wit' that fake a$s Mason Betha leather jersey. I can dish it out & I can also take it too. I really thought I was doin' it back then. I was actually practicin' that morning in the mirror before we got to Philly like "Bad bad bad bad boy....you make me feel so gooooood...." I was like "I'mma do my lil' Harlem World shuffle & impress Henz0 because he got a Technomarine watch to match every jersey he got. All them dudes is grimey because they KNEW I was rockin fakes nobody said nothin'. Those fakes were torture on my feet too. Thier was like this plastic piece of shrapnel that was rippin' at my pinky toe. That joint had me doin' the gimp limp like Kaiser Soze. I never let them know it though, I had an image to uphold lol. Ah, memories.....

The mature introspective narrative in this response gives me hope in the world.

Thank you. You've turned the ship around.

Wasn't it KVN(Kev) who made a photo album of a bunch of NTers back in 00' or 01'..? I wonder if he still has it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Anyone seen 59fiefty?
I remember he changed his named to hollishoodfella, then kicksflipadozen or something like that, got roasted on the other site for pictures of this gorilla lookin hoodrat he bragged about smashing, now goes under cashmerethoughts and constantly makes his text purple? I'm probably wrong.
laugh.gif
I know you remember the pics with the bustdown and the "Jerk" chicken
laugh.gif
sick.gif

357082174.jpg
Damn I remember these pics. There was a pic of some old lady at the food court that they were saying had "Terminator shades on" I knowsomeone has that picture
laugh.gif

i had to log in with this old username just to see the join date. 2003 apparently. i've been around since '01 though (we all have, right? haha)... ijust can't remember the password.

now i go by timcity2000.

shoemasta (this was my dude!!!! Son was 14 with like every CO.JP AF1 in his size and some doubles)
baby dill (OG PE King)
JordanKicks
johngotty
poblack
Shokker (AC Slater)
orindahoops
Stoker 55 (son had MAD OG Jordan V's and I's)
smoovdowt
mtr4nch (or something like that)
scopes (wasn't this the dude that new EVERYTHING about Jordan I's? I can't remember)
Kicksology
air23air (his collection was the GOAT in my book. The condition and quantity of his shoes toppled Pat's)
HovaJordan

Does anyone remember back when they posted the original banned list (which only had like 100 or less banned screen names) and two of the names were:
-AaliyahsDeadLOL
-AaliyahIsBurntBBQ

And I mean this was maybe a week or so after she died at the most. I remember feeling sooooo bad for
roll.gif
at them. And it was another one:
-DeuscheBagFilledWithVaginaFluid

And remember when Khlav created the s/n DAT COUVA CRACKA and it got banned so this dude made a thread talking aboutif his name got banned then so should DAT HARLEM NINJAS LOL!!!!!!! Good times...

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Memories...

...and i see why Q stays with a fitted.
laugh.gif

Makes me want to grab him by the neck and rap into his forehead....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Too many laughs, it's a wrap.

nerd.gif
@ Sik's girl at that Summit, I remember on the low dudes werebeasting (minus Kerry).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I snapped like 1/2 of those pics.
laugh.gif

357082196.jpg

This chick kept asking me to look out for her since she was SEVERELY outnumbered, I just kept refilling her cups and kept telling Kerry to snap pics with her,before you know it they were huggin' on Carra's memory foam mattress.
laugh.gif

This chick kept asking me to look out for her since she was SEVERELY outnumbered,
That makes sense now since I remember cats saying you were C-Blocking.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

This chick kept asking me to look out for her since she was SEVERELY outnumbered,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes thought I was for a minute but in reality she aiin't wanna drink anymore and was READY TO BOUNCE early, so I basically pulled the"don't stress it these dudes is cool......here..... have some more Grey Goose".
laugh.gif

Every 5 minutes I was like yo Kerry, I'mma snap some more pics, and he would grab the chick every time with these funny drunk poses I was
roll.gif
.......Kerry still owes me cause if it weren't for me she woulda been sober the whole time and probably woulda left early.
eek.gif

I know someone has that pic of Kerry holding her on the bed like she was the love of his life (to further prove my point). .
laugh.gif

I won't post the Kerry vomit paper bag outta respect though.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word i remember i was spittin to shorty by the bathroom and son comes up and straight walked her over to get another drink, word to stewey griffin
smh.gif

LOL lotta memories man. That's over 6 years of my life getting to know people. I consider those dudes as family, they all my brothers. My shorty asks me"What is Niketalk? Who all those people u have in that album on Myspace" & I can't even begin to explain it to her. That's why I try notto knock the new generation of dudes that's like 20-21-22 that be actin up on here because that use to be us everyday on here poppin off & gettingbanned & all that. So that's why I keep all these pics & remind my homies that we got history together & the love & respect is still there& it's gon always be there, strait up...

LOL lotta memories man. That's over 6 years of my life getting to know people. I consider those dudes as family, they all my brothers. My shorty asks me "What is Niketalk? Who all those people u have in that album on Myspace" & I can't even begin to explain it to her. That's why I try not to knock the new generation of dudes that's like 20-21-22 that be actin up on here because that use to be us everyday on here poppin off & getting banned & all that. So that's why I keep all these pics & remind my homies that we got history together & the love & respect is still there & it's gon always be there, strait up...
laugh.gif
the 'new generation of dudes' is like 15-16-17

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Too many laughs, it's a wrap.

nerd.gif
@ Sik's girl at that Summit, I remember on the low dudes were beasting (minus Kerry).
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
kerry was beasting front and center, like handing me his camera, telling me to take a pic of him and my girl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and then the dumb broad left her SK there.

NT was/is the truth. endless laughs.

Back
Top Bottom