Where in the World is Manti Te'o?

From Jan. 1 :lol:

NFP Mock Draft 3.0

By Russ Lande - National Football Post - Tue, Jan 1, 2013 1:30 PM EST

1. Kansas City Chiefs: Manti Te’o, MLB, Notre Dame, Senior: No quarterback warrants being the first overall pick and after Jovan Belcher’s suicide the Chiefs have a strong need for another impact linebacker and Te’o can be that player.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State, Junior: While many may expect the Jaguars to reach for a quarterback to replace Blaine Gabbert, we believe that Tim Tebow will be that player. So the new general manager can focus on improving the Jaguars pass rush, which has struggled with consistency in recent seasons.

3. Oakland Raiders: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M, Junior: With many needs the Raiders make the decision to draft Joeckel who is viewed as potentially one of the safer choices in the Draft. Joeckel could either upgrade the Raiders at left tackle and push Veldheer to the right side or could take over at right tackle while Veldheer stays on the left; either way the Raiders offensive line improves greatly.

4. Philadelphia Eagles: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M, Junior: Without Jason Peters playing left tackle in 2012 the Eagles’ offensive line struggled all season. So drafting Matthews gives them insurance in case Peters struggles to return from injury and could be a big upgrade at right tackle if Peters is healthy and back at left tackle for the 2013 season.

5. Detroit Lions: Kenny Vaccaro, SAF, Texas, Senior: Louis Delmas is starting to get the “injury prone” label and the Lions do not have a top level safety to play next to him. While some may view Vaccaro as a reach, we believe he would be an immediate starter for the Lions and would upgrade their pass defense.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-mo...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuZmwEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

Last edited:
He wont fall out of the first round, someone is going to sucker themselves into believing he is a first round talent.

Still laugh, when someone called him Pineapple head, :lol:

3. Oakland Raiders: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M, Junior: With many needs the Raiders make the decision to draft Joeckel who is viewed as potentially one of the safer choices in the Draft. Joeckel could either upgrade the Raiders at left tackle and push Veldheer to the right side or could take over at right tackle while Veldheer stays on the left; either way the Raiders offensive line improves greatly.

If he falls to three.... :D

If he falls to three.... :D

I like our chances. Can Andy Reid help himself from taking a QB in a QB-needy situation?

He was awful.

Hopefully this drops him to where he should have been picked from the beginning. (comparable to the other ILB's in this class as opposed to head and shoulders above)

The thing that killed me the most is Alabama ran right at him they had like 200 yards rushing straight up the middle. :lol:

Last edited:
He was awful.

Hopefully this drops him to where he should have been picked from the beginning. (comparable to the other ILB's in this class as opposed to head and shoulders above)

The thing that killed me the most is Alabama ran right at him they had like 200 yards rushing straight up the middle. :lol:

Nothing different from Pitt. Ray Graham ate his dude up too.

Would Te'o even start at LB for Bama?

stop it.

Bama has Vinny Sunseri starting at OLB...

Yup. Dude got dominated last night. I still think he'll be better than IRON MAN'S Rey Mauluga. BTW, what happened to the highly touted Keith Rivers?

To be fair, I feel like most linebackers (especially out of college) are terrible at shedding blocks. Like Ray Lewis isn't Ray Lewis without his defensive line keeping him clean.

I agree with this statement bro. ND DT tackles was getting manhandled last night and that made it tougher for ND LB. alot of LB in college struggle with shedding blocks. They will learn that in the NFL.

I hope Manti Teo fall to my Vikings at the 24th pick. He ail be a good NFL player, especially in Minnesota

I agree with this statement bro. ND DT tackles was getting manhandled last night and that made it tougher for ND LB. alot of LB in college struggle with shedding blocks. They will learn that in the NFL.

Louis Nix held his own. Other than that those DL were having problems all night. Tuitt was getting manhandled. :smh:

I agree with you also and that was part of it.

But that is no excuse for not beating your man at least once or twice in a big spot and when he did win he was not able to tackle Lacy 1 on 1 and finish the play. (more than once), Or the TD thrown right over his head cause he fell for the fake.

The only tackles I saw him make were about 10-15 yards past the line of scrimmage. (I may have missed some but I focused on him after the first quarter)

Yea, it was like watching JV play Varsity but your impact player is suppose to show up somewhere in the game. Trailing the play and jumping on piles doesnt count.

Last edited:
:lol: I agree dude didn't look good but y'all acting like he's bout to go undrafted now. Some team will get him and further develop him.

Back
Top Bottom