Where is Adam Morrison?

morrison.png

That's not fair.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't really see Adam Morrison being successful in high level european ball, more physical permiter defense and I doubt many teams will tolerate his volume shooting.

I don't really see Adam Morrison being successful in high level european ball, more physical permiter defense and I doubt many teams will tolerate his volume shooting.

this was back in Oct. with a  local news station in Spokane. seems opposed to Europe and just doesn't have the passion for the game. guess he doesn't want to end up like Luke Jackson, in and out of the league, drifting away into DLeague oblivion.

vid interview in link

http://fwix.com/spokane/s...krem_2_he_may_hang_em_up

by KREM.com
krem.com
Posted on October 21, 2010 at 3:53 PM
Updated Friday, Oct 22 at 1:29 PM

Related:
Raw: Adam Morrison "I'm not sure if basketball is in my future"
SPOKANE -- Former Mead High School and Gonzaga University basketball star Adam Morrison was released by the Washington Wizards on Thursday.
That means Morrison is a man without a team as the NBA gets ready to open the regular season on Tuesday.
A former No. 3 overall draft pick by the Charlotte Bobcats, Morrison averaged five points and two rebounds in five preseason games with Washington.
Morrison spent the last two years of his career with the Los Angeles Lakers, winning an NBA title in both seasons. He was a restricted free agent at the end of the season, but the Lakers chose not to bring him back.
KREM 2 News interviewed Morrison during his annual charity golf tournament in Spokane over the summer. He told us that would retire if he didn't have a spot on an NBA roster.
He obviously has some big decisions to make. Stay tuned to KREM 2 News for the latest on Adam Morrison.

this was back in Oct. with a  local news station in Spokane. seems opposed to Europe and just doesn't have the passion for the game. guess he doesn't want to end up like Luke Jackson, in and out of the league, drifting away into DLeague oblivion.

vid interview in link

http://fwix.com/spokane/s...krem_2_he_may_hang_em_up

by KREM.com
krem.com
Posted on October 21, 2010 at 3:53 PM
Updated Friday, Oct 22 at 1:29 PM

Related:
Raw: Adam Morrison "I'm not sure if basketball is in my future"
SPOKANE -- Former Mead High School and Gonzaga University basketball star Adam Morrison was released by the Washington Wizards on Thursday.
That means Morrison is a man without a team as the NBA gets ready to open the regular season on Tuesday.
A former No. 3 overall draft pick by the Charlotte Bobcats, Morrison averaged five points and two rebounds in five preseason games with Washington.
Morrison spent the last two years of his career with the Los Angeles Lakers, winning an NBA title in both seasons. He was a restricted free agent at the end of the season, but the Lakers chose not to bring him back.
KREM 2 News interviewed Morrison during his annual charity golf tournament in Spokane over the summer. He told us that would retire if he didn't have a spot on an NBA roster.
He obviously has some big decisions to make. Stay tuned to KREM 2 News for the latest on Adam Morrison.

Always thought he was going to be a good pro coming out of college... I didn't expect him to be a star, but atleast a solid role player.

eek.gif
at the money he collected.

Always thought he was going to be a good pro coming out of college... I didn't expect him to be a star, but atleast a solid role player.

eek.gif
at the money he collected.

Back
Top Bottom