Where is Adam Morrison?

I never really expected him to stay in the league long, but not because he wasn't getting work.

Good for him for not taking any kind of credit for being on those Lakers teams, I say. Most championship team reserves wouldn't have said those things.

I just hope he's happy on a personal level these days. Maybe myfavorite college player ever, and one of the most identifiable for me,personally.

At the end of the day, though, I refuse to believe he couldn't be a good scorer in the NBA.

I never really expected him to stay in the league long, but not because he wasn't getting work.

Good for him for not taking any kind of credit for being on those Lakers teams, I say. Most championship team reserves wouldn't have said those things.

I just hope he's happy on a personal level these days. Maybe myfavorite college player ever, and one of the most identifiable for me,personally.

At the end of the day, though, I refuse to believe he couldn't be a good scorer in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I don't really see Adam Morrison being successful in high level european ball, more physical permiter defense and I doubt many teams will tolerate his volume shooting.
You serious? Come on, he might not be a top notch NBA talent but you really think he couldn't do it over there? I beg to differ.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I don't really see Adam Morrison being successful in high level european ball, more physical permiter defense and I doubt many teams will tolerate his volume shooting.
You serious? Come on, he might not be a top notch NBA talent but you really think he couldn't do it over there? I beg to differ.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

morrison.png

That's not fair.
30t6p3b.gif

adam won

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

He has diabetes I believe, would that hinder his play?

Jay Cutler plays football with diabetes...this mental ****** can play with that don't give him an excuse.

Thanks for posting that. Not too surprised, to be honest. Looked like he lost the passion for the game.
Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I just hope he's happy on a personal level these days.
Same here. More power to him if he's ready to move on with his life and put basketball behind him.

No. As long as you're diligent with taking care of it, as he was, you're good.

Jay Cutler plays football with diabetes...this mental ****** can play with that don't give him an excuse.

Thanks for posting that. Not too surprised, to be honest. Looked like he lost the passion for the game.
Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I just hope he's happy on a personal level these days.
Same here. More power to him if he's ready to move on with his life and put basketball behind him.

No. As long as you're diligent with taking care of it, as he was, you're good.

I saw him a few times in person his rookie year. He wasn't that horrible that year (I believe he won rookie of the month). He did have some major holes in his game, but a lot of rookies had the same struggles.

His main asset was that he was an all around scorer but he has to get in a rythym to be effective. When you're a liability on d, can't pass, turnover prone, and shoot a low %, what team is going to give you those shots? He's wasn't a pure spot up shooter, and that's the only thing he could have been to stay in the League. I don't understand why he couldn't work on his game to develop into that kind of shooter. I'm not saying it would have been easy or even possible, but I didn't hear anything about him even making that effort.

If I was him you would had heard me say "Yeah I'm working with Steve Kerr, Dale Ellis, or whoever to develop my shooting range so I can be deadly from outside". But I never head Adam mention anything about that aspect of his game, which is the only way he was going to make it.

He's made his money, I'd love to see him do his thing overseas, because he definitely can fill it up against lesser competition.

I saw him a few times in person his rookie year. He wasn't that horrible that year (I believe he won rookie of the month). He did have some major holes in his game, but a lot of rookies had the same struggles.

His main asset was that he was an all around scorer but he has to get in a rythym to be effective. When you're a liability on d, can't pass, turnover prone, and shoot a low %, what team is going to give you those shots? He's wasn't a pure spot up shooter, and that's the only thing he could have been to stay in the League. I don't understand why he couldn't work on his game to develop into that kind of shooter. I'm not saying it would have been easy or even possible, but I didn't hear anything about him even making that effort.

If I was him you would had heard me say "Yeah I'm working with Steve Kerr, Dale Ellis, or whoever to develop my shooting range so I can be deadly from outside". But I never head Adam mention anything about that aspect of his game, which is the only way he was going to make it.

He's made his money, I'd love to see him do his thing overseas, because he definitely can fill it up against lesser competition.

AMMO is that dude.

my mans TORE IT UP in college, made it to the L and got paid. end of story. 

My dude takes a major W for earning 17milly to hoop

AMMO is that dude.

my mans TORE IT UP in college, made it to the L and got paid. end of story. 

My dude takes a major W for earning 17milly to hoop

^ he seems like the guy who'd think that high five was for him.

Just seems like Larry Brown had something to do about this, first to Darko then to MOrrison.
I think an even smaller market than Charlotte would of been better for him, Gonzaga was a little attention during the year when he was playing,
Indiana seems like it would of been a nice place for him

^ he seems like the guy who'd think that high five was for him.

Just seems like Larry Brown had something to do about this, first to Darko then to MOrrison.
I think an even smaller market than Charlotte would of been better for him, Gonzaga was a little attention during the year when he was playing,
Indiana seems like it would of been a nice place for him

Don't forget his ACL tear before his second season. That was just as detrimental to his career as anything.

Don't forget his ACL tear before his second season. That was just as detrimental to his career as anything.

Back
Top Bottom