Where is everyone going to be partying at on New Years?!

289876731_a76bf3dd54_b.jpg

Somewhere in the streets of Puerto Rico.
glasses.gif

fuegos on kenilworth, gettin my 10$ lap dances in early....

haha naw ill prolly hit up love or ibiza or somethin, if not ill just go to a party around my way n get drunk

was gonna come up to d.c. but just the thought of the money i'll throw away up there is scary enough to make stay here.

No idea, last year was a complete failure tho....paying 40 bucks and taking 2 trips to DC and back to goto Platinum to see Lil Scrappy is NOT a good look.Worst party ever

75-100 bucks to go to some spots...cousy to russell for me

pretty sure i'll be at someone's house gettin sauced up to bring in 2009; it's more economical for me, lol...

Originally Posted by TeePeso

No idea, last year was a complete failure tho....paying 40 bucks and taking 2 trips to DC and back to goto Platinum to see Lil Scrappy is NOT a good look. Worst party ever

lmao i remember that, platinum is so wack to me now, lil scrappy was poop, but there were some sexy lil chicks in there
pimp.gif
i got in for free tho so i cantcomplain, havin lots of promoting friends in DC ftw
happy.gif

I may have a lil something at my crib...and bring it in with close friends and fam..

Ru.. feel free to make the trip son son...

I promise you won't have to protect SunShyne from any Grills.. BUT lil Bubba may mean mug you as she walks around askin for food..lol

Back
Top Bottom