Where is the most random spot you had sex or hooked up at?

I've smashed in the stairwell of a high school (got caught too)
In several classrooms at that school before class started
In a storage closet (got caught there too)
Got domed up in a backseat while the chick's mom was driving (it was at night)
Ran a train in a makeup room while doing lights for an MLK Day program
In a chick's backyard in the grass because her brother was home
In my office during patient care hours at my last clinic

When i was in high school I smashed out in the time out room. People were all over the place.

Another time i smashed right infront of my chicks house sitting on the stoop while people walked by...

Damn I need to find that freak again!!!

on the moon.

the thing about that was i kept floating in the air during it, it was making me angry so i just got back in the spaceship and left the girl on the moon while icame back here to earth.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

In Bed
d1216e3e2b749dec996bff7cd6.jpg

i hit a girl on the drivers side of her vehicle(that was highly uncomfortable)
i hit a girl on my aunts steps
i hit a girl in the movies

not too many wild and crazy stories. i would like to smash in a church tho. i dont know why
laugh.gif

I forgot about the chick on valentines day that got slayed at her boss's crib in a small *#* basement bathroom (she worked at a daycare). She was bi so shelet my cousin Endia put me on with her but she really, secretly, wanted to get t my cousin (who is straight anyway). She had played me to the left for a fewweeks, and had been texting my cousin but I caught her slippin on Valentines day. Lonely alcoholic freaks FTW. We (mostly she) had been drinking straightAbsolut and I had to help her into the bathroom when she got sick. She was only suposed to be bending over to earl.....
laugh.gif
.... she started itthough, I just let her
grin.gif
. In my book, if you grab my joint before I even lay a finger on you, drunk or not, you're asking for it. Then we walked outlike 10 minutes later and her boss and like 3 of her friends were just
smh.gif
at us. We went back to lounging, having drinks, watching TV and @$@# and she had toearl again.... so I slayed one more GOOD time
laugh.gif
... this time when we came out, they wanna tell her all about self respect and loving herself andwhat not and she's already drunk as hell so she starts getting emotional and all that jazz. I couldn't deal w/ it so I rode out
grin.gif
.. haven'tspoke to shorty since
laugh.gif

Got some serious dome on a kayak in some river in Virginia,
Bagged this chick in the photography darkroom in school,
in a public pool (broad daylight)
devil.gif

Damn some of ya'll are either straight up liars, or just really brave
laugh.gif

Only 'crazy' time I can think of was this one time a few years back my girl, her mom, her brother and her two sisters had to rent a hotel for a night.I was there chiling for a bit and they all went to sleep. Her mom & brother were in one bed, her sister was on the floor and the other was on the bed withus. My girl was laying in the middle. I told her I was taking off, but before I could go, we had a lil' session with her sister next to her lol. We bothassume she was asleep and didn't realize what was going on. It wasn't a wild & crazy session, just slow and simple to get the job done lol. Idon't know what I would've done if her mom had woken up.
smh.gif

I ain't brave, I'm careless. I've almost crashed the whip getting brain on the E-way....after boning in Denny's parking lot. On second thought,yeah I'm brave
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

head in a movie theatre during sleepy hollow (Yeah olddd movie)

Never really did it anywhere crazy...my ex girl's house on a Sunday morning before her and her fam went to church lol

other than that...nada
043396508194.jpg
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom