Where my Mexican NTers at? Vol. *Dj Khaled Voice* We the bessssssssssss

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I'm not saying GG is the place, i'm just saying if i'm spending that much on mexican food i'll take my business to el Gallo.

As for the absolute BEST tacos north of the border, i'll make the drive out to 1st and Bristol in Santa Ana to Carniceria El Toro and eat until I pass out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Word... forgot about EL TORO. ITS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

otros con el nombre velazquez ?? let me know, we prob cousins
pimp.gif

im moving to mission sf, lil mexico, im excited
Yo soy Velazquez
pimp.gif
...los jefillos son de Michoacan...

primo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Que onda primo...born and raised in Santa Ana, CA...currently living in Arlington, TX...pero todavia hay un chingo de familia en Califas...hay tambien familia que ni conozco que viven en San Jose...

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

otros con el nombre velazquez ?? let me know, we prob cousins
pimp.gif

im moving to mission sf, lil mexico, im excited
Yo soy Velazquez
pimp.gif
...los jefillos son de Michoacan...

primo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Que onda primo...born and raised in Santa Ana, CA...currently living in Arlington, TX...pero todavia hay un chingo de familia en Califas...hay tambien familia que ni conozco que viven en San Jose...

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I'm not saying GG is the place, i'm just saying if i'm spending that much on mexican food i'll take my business to el Gallo.

As for the absolute BEST tacos north of the border, i'll make the drive out to 1st and Bristol in Santa Ana to Carniceria El Toro and eat until I pass out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Taqueria Triunfo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...esta en la Main y la Standard.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Taqueria Triunfo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...esta en la Main y la Standard.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Nah its all about El Taurino fam...honestly King Taco has to be the most overated spot; tortas, sopes almost 4 bucks a pop 
indifferent.gif
, 2 bite tacos over a dollar is not whats good, + that sauce is horrible, too damn hot
sick.gif
this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Nah its all about El Taurino fam...honestly King Taco has to be the most overated spot; tortas, sopes almost 4 bucks a pop 
indifferent.gif
, 2 bite tacos over a dollar is not whats good, + that sauce is horrible, too damn hot
sick.gif
this
pimp.gif

just had mexican food and the chick serving us was
pimp.gif

really, really monotone tho. like pedro from napoleon dynamite.
laugh.gif

just had mexican food and the chick serving us was
pimp.gif

really, really monotone tho. like pedro from napoleon dynamite.
laugh.gif

Dad - Small place close to Guadalajara, Jalisco

Mom - San Antonio, Zacatecas

They lived in - Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.

pimp.gif

Dad - Small place close to Guadalajara, Jalisco

Mom - San Antonio, Zacatecas

They lived in - Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.

pimp.gif

you guys ever go to 'EL Picoso'... off of Azusa Ave on the 210... right across from IN n Out... i love that chit... they got some bomb **! Al Pastor

you guys ever go to 'EL Picoso'... off of Azusa Ave on the 210... right across from IN n Out... i love that chit... they got some bomb **! Al Pastor

la ultima se me parece muy alta, puras piernas y sabe como usar esos angulos pero me la amarro y me caso con ella
devil.gif
smokin.gif

la ultima se me parece muy alta, puras piernas y sabe como usar esos angulos pero me la amarro y me caso con ella
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom