Where my Mexican NTers at? Vol. *Dj Khaled Voice* We the bessssssssssss

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

King Taco = Caca
its not terrible, overrated though for sure. all mexican food tastes good to me though.
laugh.gif

My parents are from La Trinidad Tepango in Puebla... its near Atlixco i havent been to mexico in like 12 years =(

My parents are from La Trinidad Tepango in Puebla... its near Atlixco i havent been to mexico in like 12 years =(

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

King Taco = Caca
its not terrible, overrated though for sure. all mexican food tastes good to me though.
laugh.gif
What kills it for me is the hot sauce, that @#*! is hot just for the sake of being hot, has absolutely zero flavor and kills the food.

I know I know, ask for no hot sauce, I can't eat without the spicy stuff so that there kills the whole place for me.

about 6 or more years ago, it was the @#*!.

I'd rather go to Gallo Giro with a large Mamey to go with my torta cubana
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

King Taco = Caca
laugh.gif
What kills it for me is the hot sauce, that @#*! is hot just for the sake of being hot, has absolutely zero flavor and kills the food.

I know I know, ask for no hot sauce, I can't eat without the spicy stuff so that there kills the whole place for me.

about 6 or more years ago, it was the @#*!.

I'd rather go to Gallo Giro with a large Mamey to go with my torta cubana
smokin.gif

Nah its all about El Taurino fam...honestly King Taco has to be the most overated spot; tortas, sopes almost 4 bucks a pop 
indifferent.gif
, 2 bite tacos over a dollar is not whats good, + that sauce is horrible, too damn hot
sick.gif

Nah its all about El Taurino fam...honestly King Taco has to be the most overated spot; tortas, sopes almost 4 bucks a pop 
indifferent.gif
, 2 bite tacos over a dollar is not whats good, + that sauce is horrible, too damn hot
sick.gif

I'm not saying GG is the place, i'm just saying if i'm spending that much on mexican food i'll take my business to el Gallo.

As for the absolute BEST tacos north of the border, i'll make the drive out to 1st and Bristol in Santa Ana to Carniceria El Toro and eat until I pass out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not saying GG is the place, i'm just saying if i'm spending that much on mexican food i'll take my business to el Gallo.

As for the absolute BEST tacos north of the border, i'll make the drive out to 1st and Bristol in Santa Ana to Carniceria El Toro and eat until I pass out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

moms from michoacan, dads from jalisco.

boutta be my birthday on novermeber 13 (21)

those pics of those girls making wanna go to TJ with my boys, should i? yall can roll too.

we from san jose (bay are)

moms from michoacan, dads from jalisco.

boutta be my birthday on novermeber 13 (21)

those pics of those girls making wanna go to TJ with my boys, should i? yall can roll too.

we from san jose (bay are)

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Word... forgot about EL TORO. ITS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom