Where my UCF heads at?

history....hit me up....I need to network better my last two years at the uni...especially with my fellow sneaker heads

just sent the request bruh you stay in Orlando for the summer? Im bout to get on the road back from my hometown now

UCF represent. i live at the boardwalk on alafaya... i needa find better spots to cop shoes at out here....size 15 is a ++@%* to find over in the 407

Originally Posted by bns1201

UCF represent. i live at the boardwalk on alafaya... i needa find better spots to cop shoes at out here....size 15 is a ++@%* to find over in the 407

well i wear a size 14, so you are not alone
what year are you?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

what year are you?

supposed to be c.o 2012 but im on the 8 year plan ill probably graduate 2020 LOL

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

what year are you?

supposed to be c.o 2012 but im on the 8 year plan ill probably graduate 2020 LOL
LOL.... the way the curriculum keeps changin, im in the same boat

UCF Alumni C/O 2002.  Damn, when you kids graduate it'll be a decade since. Man the campus sure has grown.  Can't wait for some NIKE UCF gear.  Don't believe the hype. U Can Finish. BS in Mechanical Engineering.

What's up Dela? Long time, hope all's well.

I'm a graduate also (BA in Interpersonal/Org. Comm.) but am going for my Masters there now in the same field.

Orlando meet-up in the future for old times sake? I always see SikWitIt out and about.

All is well, Retro.

An Orlando meet-up sounds good. We should get as many Orlando 'heads together as possible.

Just throwing out ideas here:

9/11/2010 or another date
AM: Outlet run. Start at 192 store and hit all five on the way back to the city.
LUNCH: Tilted Kilt I-drive. or any of the other fine restaurants garnered to the tourists in the area.
AFTERNOON: Skate shops / Streetwear boutiques / Malls
PM: UCF vs. NC state at the Trampoline. or Magic Game in the new arena (October or November dates here)

Post any suggestions or objections.

^sounds good but im a bumb *** college student....haha

BNS what up! you supposed to show me where all the breezies at

I'm all in for a Magic or UCF game.

Not sure about hitting every outlet and store but I like the idea of hitting up a couple. This section seems a bit dead. Maybe I can promote something on my website.

I'm gonna be transferring after the fall semester.. can't wait to be done with Valencia. Prob. won't be on campus though, I stay downtown right across the street from the new stadium, CHEA!

It's gonna be poppin down here for sure once all this construction is over and done with.

Dela whats good bro? long time...

and yea we need to get somethin poppin here in orlando..

Valencia/UCF right here btw

Back
Top Bottom