Where my UCF heads at?

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Yeah man Yelawolf killed it for real. The show was crazy, I was thinking security was gonna trip on the
pimp.gif
but the only time they were tripping is when people were blocking the walkway by the stairs or when somebody fell out.

Crazy energy in there. I'm just mad I got my car towed
30t6p3b.gif

Should've used better judgment when it came to parking...should dealt with an extra walk and parked in one of those legit lots. Downtown really wants your money
yea i was by the steps that big brolic guy was barking at everybody, everybody was smoking crazy they couldnt stop it where you driving the accord? i saw some one car getting towed walking back to my parking spot. damn thats wild  yea lol i parked way further down 5 dollar parking.

man i was the tall dude in the back with my arms on the rail...wearing a Trail blazers snapback and a polo

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Yeah man Yelawolf killed it for real. The show was crazy, I was thinking security was gonna trip on the
pimp.gif
but the only time they were tripping is when people were blocking the walkway by the stairs or when somebody fell out.

Crazy energy in there. I'm just mad I got my car towed
30t6p3b.gif

Should've used better judgment when it came to parking...should dealt with an extra walk and parked in one of those legit lots. Downtown really wants your money
yea i was by the steps that big brolic guy was barking at everybody, everybody was smoking crazy they couldnt stop it where you driving the accord? i saw some one car getting towed walking back to my parking spot. damn thats wild  yea lol i parked way further down 5 dollar parking.

man i was the tall dude in the back with my arms on the rail...wearing a Trail blazers snapback and a polo

lol i saw that snapback but didnt look at the face or person. there was alot of fire hats that night. i meant to buy a taylor gang crew neck and hoody but was being rushed out. damn first concert success. still cant get over it how good it was.
pimp.gif

Yeah man I saw a lot of bad broads and a bunch of dope fits out there too. I don't remember seeing anybody with a Blazers snapback though. I was basically near the bathrooms the whole night. It's so intense and somewhat scary every time I see someone fall out and hit the floor when I'm
pimp.gif

Won't lie, that's like the highest I've been in awhile and if not for some ice cubes I got during the night I might have hit the floor also
sick.gif

But yeah, that show was really good

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

LTA probate tonight .. 830 Visual Arts Building

what is this?...

lol latin sorority. first time i heard about a probate i thought it was literal as in where people fight over the will of a dead person lmao

anything happening on campus or around ucf this friday?...

i need something to do

paging thytkerjobs

Yessssss. Bet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

'Preciate it.

Gotta find a couple things to do while in Orlando that week and I was hoping that school wouldn't be out.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Wiz concert in Jan. In daytona... anybody goin?

YES cus I missed the last one. Tickets go on sale Friday right? You know how much?

My fault I don't be checkin up on this bought I just got tickets today should be here by Thursday, so I'll def be there

Back
Top Bottom