Where my UCF heads at?

Originally Posted by bns1201

what year are u^

laugh.gif

im not a student sadly
frown.gif
...but i would be a junior tho...im applying to go there fall 2011...i moved down to orlando for #%#$! and giggles and i usually just got to ucf for the ladies

i also hit up downtown alot...makos and bliss...any of yall heard of them?

dragon rooms my spot....mad milfs there on the reg. ran into a bachelorette party and just was grindin on straight 30 y.os all night

^yall need to help me out mann im a freshman and can't find NOTHING to do

yall going to the concert?

hit up makos last night...def average on a wednesday

but funny story

2 weeks ago when i was at the knight library i met this dude named juan...

and he actually works at makkos so now everytime hes working ill get in for free...so ill be hitting up makos alot more now lol

anybody go to the block party at fubar last night...?

that place was bumping, ive never seen so many hot/drunk girls in my life

knight library was CRAZY to

went downtown last night

they blocked off the streets and it was pretty crazy!!! tough to walk in the streets it was so crowded...actually met some dudes from NT. hahaha. i asked dude if he was lil b and we just started talking bout niketalk...pretty funny

and we ended up going to bliss
pimp.gif

Wiz Khalifa show at Firestone this Thursday
nerd.gif

Only people I know going so far from NT are myself and Beast4ya

it was great hope many of yall was there all tho yelawolf went innnnnnn lol if thats how you spell his name didnt understand anything he was saying tho

Yeah man Yelawolf killed it for real. The show was crazy, I was thinking security was gonna trip on the
pimp.gif
but the only time they were tripping is when people were blocking the walkway by the stairs or when somebody fell out.

Crazy energy in there. I'm just mad I got my car towed
30t6p3b.gif

Should've used better judgment when it came to parking...should dealt with an extra walk and parked in one of those legit lots. Downtown really wants your money

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Yeah man Yelawolf killed it for real. The show was crazy, I was thinking security was gonna trip on the
pimp.gif
but the only time they were tripping is when people were blocking the walkway by the stairs or when somebody fell out.

30t6p3b.gif

Should've used better judgment when it came to parking...should dealt with an extra walk and parked in one of those legit lots. Downtown really wants your money
yea i was by the steps that big brolic guy was barking at everybody, everybody was smoking crazy they couldnt stop it where you driving the accord? i saw some one car getting towed walking back to my parking spot. damn thats wild  yea lol i parked way further down 5 dollar parking.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

yea i was by the steps that big brolic guy was barking at everybody, everybody was smoking crazy they couldnt stop it where you driving the accord? i saw some one car getting towed walking back to my parking spot. damn thats wild  yea lol i parked way further down 5 dollar parking.
Nah that wasn't me but I think a few people in the lot I parked in got got as well. I was really trying to find a place to give my money to but instead of giving an extra effort I just went for the lot that didn't give any clear signs that it was an area that would get cars towed. There was a parksmart garage next to it but it said "access cards only" and instead of trying to go in and clarify if I could still use it I just left it. Was in too much of a rush to get in line and I was already kinda far from Firestone
tired.gif

Learned my lesson

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Nah that wasn't me but I think a few people in the lot I parked in got got as well. I was really trying to find a place to give my money to but instead of giving an extra effort I just went for the lot that didn't give any clear signs that it was an area that would get cars towed. There was a parksmart garage next to it but it said "access cards only" and instead of trying to go in and clarify if I could still use it I just left it. Was in too much of a rush to get in line and I was already kinda far from Firestone
tired.gif

Learned my lesson

yea i got on the line late and started to rain 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
talk about stress but overall it was a good night.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom