Where my UCF heads at?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

So um, Curren$y officially replaced Wiz for the Coliseum show in Daytona then right?
nerd.gif

Not replaced... Wiz is opening but its Curren$y's show.

Originally Posted by bns1201

yall better be coming out to the bball games to support our squad...

I went to like every game just to shake "the mans" hand
when I get back to school its going down! BURR

Wiz is opening? You got a source on that bro?

When I check ticketmaster & ticketweb it just shows Curren$y and although I can see a Spitta x Wiz collab show I can't really see Wiz in an "opening" role at this point in his career.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Wiz is opening? You got a source on that bro?

When I check ticketmaster & ticketweb it just shows Curren$y and although I can see a Spitta x Wiz collab show I can't really see Wiz in an "opening" role at this point in his career.
My boy is working the show, thats what he told me... im still thinkin its gonna be a dope show, if not still mad heads

I live in Coral Springs (North Broward County) and when I went to UCF I loved it.. and I heard so many stories about it. I'm really looking into it.

For those who have been to a show at the UCF Arena already and also for those who are going to the Wiz show on 4/20, how do you think the 
pimp.gif
will be handled in there?

I know the official website says there's no smoking allowed but I'm just thinking that the combination of Wiz Khalifa, 4/20, and a large venue of kids who might not give a $+*@ would allow the officials to say eff it for one night but I dunno
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom