Where Oklahoma At???

Ayo anyone else from Oklahoma down to display for All Star Sneakend? We need some heat from Oklahoma to show. Hit me with a PM or an email. No cost we justneed participation.

whats up okc nt'ers?

going to be in okc over spring break (march 13th for me) to watch the thunder.
just wondering what the best sneaker spots are, any insight is appreciated.

thanks

I'm from Dallas, what's up? Up here in okc workin. Need some help or info on the bin23 IXs. Anyone gettin them up here? Holla At me, aby good spots up here? Thanks in advance

mail

Just arrived in OKC I need to find an urban store quick... But im on the Southside and heard crossroad mall sucks but im going to check it out anyway... let me know what else I should visit while im here!

anybody out there know any good spots besides the house of hoops at penn? I live in norman and I always get ripped at Penn..

Work in and live in Tulsa and OKC in the summer
School in Stillwater

Any secret spots I don't know about? :nerd:

I am a sales rep and travel most of the state, if anybody is looking for something it me up on here or on facebook group - oklahoma sneakerheads.  I have found alot of retros under retail lately, and will be on the lookout for you if you want something!

I am a sales rep and travel most of the state, if anybody is looking for something it me up on here or on facebook group - oklahoma sneakerheads.  I have found alot of retros under retail lately, and will be on the lookout for you if you want something!
where at? craigslist is a joke for oklahoma

Any recommendations for the nightlife in OKC, i will be moving there relatively soon?

I'm from the east coast, but I'm going to Oklahoma (Norman and OKC) in 2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone could school me on how Jordan releases go in that big mall in OKC that has the House of Hoops...

Do I need to camp? Or just show up early? Do all Jordans sell out immediately? Any chance I'll be able to stroll in and grab a pair or 2 in teh early afternoon or is that a no-chance?

Please pardon my ignorance...I've never been to the SW...I have NO idea what to expect.

...I am excited for barbeque though.

I'm from the east coast, but I'm going to Oklahoma (Norman and OKC) in 2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone could school me on how Jordan releases go in that big mall in OKC that has the House of Hoops...

Do I need to camp? Or just show up early? Do all Jordans sell out immediately? Any chance I'll be able to stroll in and grab a pair or 2 in teh early afternoon or is that a no-chance?

Please pardon my ignorance...I've never been to the SW...I have NO idea what to expect.

...I am excited for barbeque though.

Can't tell you much about the retro scene.

I went in and copped the volt 28's late the day they came out. As far as super exclusive releases (corks, mvp's) I don't think HOH has gotten them.

If I can help with anyone else let me know, only been here for six months. If you're interested in night life I'd be more help.

OAN, I've got Xmas lebron 8s, all star 8s, Miami Nights 9s, China 9s, Galaxy 7 Kobe's I'm trying to move in 10.5. I'm too lazy to post in buying and selling form but if anyone's interested PM me

I'm from Ardmore (hour and 1/2 from OKC) but I kick it in OKC and Dallas all the time, and frequently go to search for new sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom