Where Oklahoma At???

For sure, downside of Oklahoma is not to many sneaker boutiques like RIF and Holy Grail.

It's pretty much online or bust for me most of the time. Usually have some luck in Norman with retros, only tried for a few raffles at the HoH in Penn but struck out. Luckily for me most of the releases I've wanted aren't generally that hyped so I've had decent success

Last edited:
The beasts will be out in full force with those, the kds are dope but I'm trying to chill and hold out for the ext florals. Good luck to any who are going for the all stars though.

Fair enough. I'm going for the Kobe's.
With it being on a Friday I thought it would be some what easier.

Fair enough. I'm going for the Kobe's.
With it being on a Friday I thought it would be some what easier.

I don't think anywhere around here is getting the Kobe's, at least they don't show up on foot lockers launch locator. And finishline doesn't carry Kobe's. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Prolly have a shot online, I think the Kobe's would prolly be easier than brons and kds to get ahold of

Also I am a huge SB head and there is really no where to get Dunk SB's, anyone trying for the Tiffany's tomorrow?

Also I am a huge SB head and there is really no where to get Dunk SB's, anyone trying for the Tiffany's tomorrow?

Yea I've never even attempted to get in to sbs just because no one carries them around here. I tried to do some research the other day but found no local retailers with sb accounts. It's a shame really

I don't think anywhere around here is getting the Kobe's, at least they don't show up on foot lockers launch locator. And finishline doesn't carry Kobe's. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Prolly have a shot online, I think the Kobe's would prolly be easier than brons and kds to get ahold of

I was just in HOH yesterday and they said they would be receiving them. They already had the KD and lebron in stock. Kobe's supposedly were gonna be in the next shipment. Guess it's the waiting game now. If rather get the MPs anyway so hopefully I'm not striking out tomorrow.

I was just in HOH yesterday and they said they would be receiving them. They already had the KD and lebron in stock. Kobe's supposedly were gonna be in the next shipment. Guess it's the waiting game now. If rather get the MPs anyway so hopefully I'm not striking out tomorrow.

Oh nice, well good luck hope it works out for you

Looking for DS SIZE 11 3LAB5 Infrared, playoff 12, fire red 4, fire red 5, black cement 3, white cement 3. Let me know of any leads.

What's good OK NTers? Kixpo presents Kixchange in OKC. If you're interested in displaying or vending click HERE. Presale tickets available HERE.

I forgot we was in here. Is Oklahoma still in the building? I live in Lawton (Elgin techncally, work on Ft Sill) but I recreation up in the city all the time. Somebody hit me up, I stays in Bricktown trying to do something, usually go to RedPin then somewhere else after that

OKC NT’ers what’s going on?

I’ll be doing some job training in OKC for 3 months starting in November.

What’s da sneaker scene like out there?

Back
Top Bottom