Where to buy Jordan brand shoe laces?

younggunna28

Banned
Anyone know where i can pick up a set of the flat laces in black to put on the Jordan 1s releasing...I really don't like the way they look with the redlaces, but no one in my are carries them anymore..Any suggestions on where to get them? And remember I'm looking for Jordan laces specifically not cheappenguin laces that be stiff and short. Thank in advance

footlocker don't carry those Jordan flat laces.......or even finishline.....I have been lookin around for those but i can seem to find them at footlockeror finishline..

just use the black laces from your old nikes/jordans, i found out i got like 4 pairs of black laces from my old nikes.

I tried all of the above...Footlocker, Champs, Modells, and no one in my area carries them. Also tried Eastbay and couldn't find them on there either unless I missed something...

Trav T wrote:

If they are flat laces, then why do they have to be Jordan laces?
I kinda mentioned before why I wanted the Jordan laces. Every time I buy laces I'm never happy with how they feel or look. Anyone every tryputting a pair of penguin laces on Jordans? I might just be crazy but it looks
sick.gif
to me.. They are stiff and short even when I buy the longest ones. I bought a pair for my cement 3's and hated the way they looked. It's likebuying a Bentley and switching out the floor mats to some Walmart joints..Sure no one will notice but it's yours so you will...Plus I don't buysneakers for other people to "notice" them so that argument really doesn't work for me lol I just want some Jordan laces thats all haha Nodisrespect to you Trav T, I wasn't tryin to be sarcastic. Guess ill check ebay now.

You guys are somethin else, thank you to everyone who said "sneaker stores" as if I wasn't fully aware that those would be the first place tolook for them. I am asking for a specific item not for any shoe laces...like I just said, I tried all the stores...no one around me has them anymore so iwasn't sure if they still sold them. If you have a specific place online and can post a link or somethin than I would appreciate it, if not than keep itmovin and stop tryin to get your post count up. This is exactly the reason why I don't even have 200 posts yet in 5 years of actually being a member. NTwas a place you could come to and ask questions and people would actually try to help..those days are long gone...Thanks to everyone above who tried to helpthough...im searchin ebay without much luck.

Originally Posted by younggunna28

You guys are somethin else, thank you to everyone who said "sneaker stores" as if I wasn't fully aware that those would be the first place to look for them. I am asking for a specific item not for any shoe laces...like I just said, I tried all the stores...no one around me has them anymore so i wasn't sure if they still sold them. If you have a specific place online and can post a link or somethin than I would appreciate it, if not than keep it movin and stop tryin to get your post count up. This is exactly the reason why I don't even have 200 posts yet in 5 years of actually being a member. NT was a place you could come to and ask questions and people would actually try to help..those days are long gone...Thanks to everyone above who tried to help though...im searchin ebay without much luck.
you should know that you cannot buy spare's. JB dont ever sell spare laces, clips, hang tags or boxes etc. there's no point in looking onebay. if your looking for some good quality black laces you can either get them from your old nikes or from your friends, or you can try and buy the cheapestpair of nikes with those flat black laces and just keep the laces. ive got like 3 pairs of nikes with black laces which are exactly the same as the jordanones. OR you can get plain black laces from those stores that sell alot of different stuff, some markets , thats were i would look.

Madkicks, I know they don't sell extra clips, hang tags and boxes,but they did sell spare laces at one time..I just haven't seen them in a while.Ifound a few Jordan laces on ebay but they are all the wrong color and round instead of flat...Ill just take them off an old pair like you said.

Back
Top Bottom