Where to cop spacejam XI

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

No harm,

But
roll.gif
at all you "DMV" dudes now coming out the woodwork.

Welcome to the forum.

laugh.gif
+
grin.gif
=
indifferent.gif

Good night.

Bandwagon-get-aboard.jpg

copped online off finishline...still going in tomorrow, i want to open up some spacejams on christmas

roll.gif
at those lines, there is no way you would catch me in a line that deep,unless its for a chance to smash kim k, and i will campout early for that.

roll.gif
at eyez, dudes come in for this and will never been seen in the forumagain. stop being house !%%%#%, come outside and show your face in the forum

copped online
Im not messing wit no lines on this one.
The only thing i will prolly miss is those weak A#$$ cats that aint cop that leave empty handed and that are bout to be in tears.
Gets me Atime! lol

Originally Posted by rocman23

roll.gif
at those lines, there is no way you would catch me in a line that deep, unless its for a chance to smash kim k, and i will campout early for that.

roll.gif
at eyez, dudes come in for this and will never been seen in the forum again. stop being house !%%%#%, come outside and show your face in the forum

Damn, i'm sitting up like I don't have to work tomorrow........But seeing that pic is too much.
roll.gif

I'm still trying to figure out how these kids get their moms to cop for them? A midnight release at that????????
laugh.gif

just copped my pair from dtlr at owings mills

( i was the first person in line )

it was about 75 people up there

i am so glad i dont have to get up first thing tomorrow and cop....................................peace

I hope I dont go to PG at 5 am

and find out people still getting them at 12 noon
laugh.gif
grin.gif

This is a Limited* General Release

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

16835_105558736128215_100000222687654_145042_847855_n.jpg

Is it me, or is EVERYONE a sneakerhead now?

roll.gif
eek.gif

#Wheretheydothatat?

But seriously, where did all these new posters come from?
laugh.gif
I'm inthe area 4 months out of the year and I'm still posting.

Does anyone know if arundel mills had a midnight release? And what stores is going to have them at arundel?

who's in the baltimore area that's waitin' in line right now? i was thinkin' bout goin to towson town center..

i purchased my pairs on line, if my extra pairs come through i will certaintly look out for those who need them

Sneakerheads don't exist anymore. Went to Dulles Town Center, no respect, nobody knows anything about sneakers, bunch of fighting. Two people cut anddespite the line's persistence were allowed to purchase pairs. I got in a cursing match with one of these dudes, all he had to say was "I got 3 pairs,what you got?" I would have said class and dignity but obviously those words would be too big for him. I miss when lineups were fun, sitting talking aboutshoes, without all the ridiculousness...they're just sneakers! One of the dudes took my size so I wasn't able to get these, oh well, just wish itdidn't go down that way. If anyone has an 11.5-12, hit me up.

I have been calling around everywhere and it seems like everyone is wiped out, if anyone can help me located a size 13 please pm me, it will be greatlyappreciated. I am at work and have no way to get them right now.

Sneakerheads don't exist anymore. Went to Dulles Town Center, no respect, nobody knows anything about sneakers, bunch of fighting. Two people cut and despite the line's persistence were allowed to purchase pairs. I got in a cursing match with one of these dudes, all he had to say was "I got 3 pairs, what you got?" I would have said class and dignity but obviously those words would be too big for him. I miss when lineups were fun, sitting talking about shoes, without all the ridiculousness...they're just sneakers! One of the dudes took my size so I wasn't able to get these

^
I hate to generalize (because there are GOOD Nova kats on this forum, "Cmontana", "Ghost 703", "dkVCU" etc.)

But, Sounds like good ole' Nova.

Selling them wolf tickets.

Keep it over that bridge. Bammas know.

laugh.gif

Haha you got that right. Dude NOVA was no joke last night. On the real, we got a lot of posers just lookin to cop.. hate those bustas. they dont know thehistory.

Back
Top Bottom