where to take a girl to dinner on valentines day in the city?

money not is not an issue, already got cliff house reservations where should i try and upgrade to?

if you want to make a statment and impress the girl, take her to equinox although the food is weak but the atmosphere is pure bliss.

gold mirror on taravel and 18ave. the best italian food in the city! family owned and operated for over 30 years, the dad and sons do all the cooking still.try it, you wont reget it

Roy's isn't a bad choice. After dinner you'll be in the City in a central location and finding somewhere to go after should prove to be prettyeasy.

can't go wrong with the golden arch...
laugh.gif

thanh long on 46th and judah
and get the garlic roasted crab and some garlic noodles

or

take her to sausalito to any restaraunt on the water lookinback at the city....

wouldn't it be funny if some NTers thought of going to the same restaurant on v-day? haha

some of these recommendations are just crap- Garlic noodles on Vday? Gold Mirror? 75% of the special day is the special feel. Take her to the wharf a nicerestaurant along the water and then ghiradelli for desert.

some of these recommendations are just crap- Garlic noodles on Vday? Gold Mirror? 75% of the special day is the special feel. Take her to the wharf a nice restaurant along the water and then ghiradelli for desert.
why would he want to do something that every else would do? dude already said he got reservations @ the cliff house, why would he want to go tothe warf? apparently u dont have any orginality or dont have a girl or maybe both. and its obivious u never ate at thang long or gold mirror.

Anytime a thread regarding suggesting restaurants comes up, i always see the same ones brought up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm actually going to have Valentines dinner a day late w/ me girl.
I'm flying up on the 15th due to the fact that i have class late on the 14th.

she wants to eat at the cheesecake factory tho'.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

money not an issue, step your restaurant game up. gary danko's in north beach or french laundry in napa.

retroswagger you must not know restaurants too well because you just named two that you have to have reservations for in months advance... (well atleast forthe french laundry) edit - akavalentino you got it easy!..lol i wish my girl would just recommend a restaurant like that.. try the claremont resort inberkeley.. were having a prefix menu for 2 at the restaurant jordans.. nice view from the window seats too..

Back
Top Bottom