where would they be now? vol. tupac n biggie

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

wayne and drake>pac and biggie
indifferent.gif
then looks at the sig then
indifferent.gif

Lox and Ma$e would still be on Bad Boy...

...Shyne would have never been signed...

...You would have known about Brooklyn Mint way before Rocawear...

...Lil Kim wouldn't look like a ball of plastic...

...Jay-Z wouldn't be nearly as popular...

...Biggie and Nas would've went at it ala "Takeover/Ether"...

..."The Commission" would've dropped, and it would have been better than "The Firm"...

...and if the second verse of "Ns Bleed" is any indication, Biggie could've easily made the transition to Hollywood screen writer.

Lox and Ma$e would still be on Bad Boy...

...Shyne would have never been signed...

...You would have known about Brooklyn Mint way before Rocawear...

...Lil Kim wouldn't look like a ball of plastic...

...Jay-Z wouldn't be nearly as popular...

...Biggie and Nas would've went at it ala "Takeover/Ether"...

..."The Commission" would've dropped, and it would have been better than "The Firm"...

...and if the second verse of "Ns Bleed" is any indication, Biggie could've easily made the transition to Hollywood screen writer.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Pac would've went the route Cube went and eventually started making family movies.

Biggie would've lost weight on some celebrity weight loss show and became the new face of Subway.
I can see that, especially since he was acting out his whole rap career.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Pac would've went the route Cube went and eventually started making family movies.

Biggie would've lost weight on some celebrity weight loss show and became the new face of Subway.
I can see that, especially since he was acting out his whole rap career.

Well Big said that he wanted to stack up and be done with music by 2000 so who knows if it would've actually gone down like that.I can definitely see Pac getting more into his acting and MAYBE doing music every now and then (*turns and looks at Mos Def*).

Well Big said that he wanted to stack up and be done with music by 2000 so who knows if it would've actually gone down like that.I can definitely see Pac getting more into his acting and MAYBE doing music every now and then (*turns and looks at Mos Def*).

Originally Posted by xiangc610

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest.

Originally Posted by xiangc610

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest.

Pac would be FULLY into movies by now and doing music like once every 3 years. I'm not sure if BIG would still be with Diddy.

Pac would be FULLY into movies by now and doing music like once every 3 years. I'm not sure if BIG would still be with Diddy.

pac would have led a revolution to overthrow the bourgeoisie, and Big would be touring with Rozay on a "brothers from another mother tour" 

pac would have led a revolution to overthrow the bourgeoisie, and Big would be touring with Rozay on a "brothers from another mother tour" 

its also funny who all these rappers praise tupac after hes dead when tupac was straight busting on them.

jay, puffy, nas, mobb deep
roll.gif
, and the others would have never had a career like then did.

tupac was singling handling trying to tack down those he thought was involved in his shooting....

he was also going at dre before he died. tupac would have never let eminem or 50 slide since there were on aftermath

its also funny who all these rappers praise tupac after hes dead when tupac was straight busting on them.

jay, puffy, nas, mobb deep
roll.gif
, and the others would have never had a career like then did.

tupac was singling handling trying to tack down those he thought was involved in his shooting....

he was also going at dre before he died. tupac would have never let eminem or 50 slide since there were on aftermath

They'd be two very famous rappers but hardly the god-like martyrs they're made out to be today.

Back
Top Bottom