Where's the best carne asada fries?

Time to resurrect this thread one more time.

I'll put you guys on to one of my favorite spots.

Cotijas. Pt. Loma. San Diego. Down the street from Pt. Loma High if anyone knows where that is.

This is the half order. $3.99. Don't ask about a full order, lol. You better have multiple people there to help you tackle that one.

Throw in the baggie of hot carrots and you're all set.

2d2b1xg.jpg

Which place serves skinny fries (ie. like fast food joints, McD, In-N-Out..I hate thick fries) with carne asada, sour cream, guac, melted cheese, pico degallo, and has some bomb +** hot sauce?

APLX2...Def gotta hit your fams spot up this weekend forsome carne asada fries....Im mad sick of La Estrella and there diarrhea burritos
laugh.gif

Sup Steve_?!

In SoCal for a little vacation with the family. You know the drill - Disneyland, Universal, the boutiques and everything in and around. When you get the chanceto come up north again, visit Sports Basement. The store has an improved look.

Its nice to see Saritas getting some love in here. But their prices keep jumping up!!! And now my Cup of Noodles for lunch seems like garbage. (if it wasntbefore)

Jay - Nice, must feel good to get away for a bit. Have a good vacation man! I'll see you around...but not at Sports Basement, I'm pretty sure I'mbanned from that place lol...longgggg story.

If yall like Carne Asada Fries try this! California burrito

A delicious and mythical burrito found in Mexican eateries, also known as a Cali Burrito. It is native to Southern California, especially San Diego. TheCalifornia Burrito consists of carne asada, cheese, sour cream and French fries or potatoes rolled into a flour tortilla. Guacamole may be substituted for sourcream, though this not a true Cali burrito, just an imposter (known as a Cyrus Burrito).

Alberto's Authentic Mexican Food
4 star rating
based on 27 reviews
Rating Details »

2740 Rosemead Blvd
South El Monte, CA 91733
(626) 448-4453
I don't see it on the menu but just order it because the cashier knows what it is. & only $3.99 too!

^^Where you been bro? Cali burritos have been around forever. Its Carne Asada Fries to go. Double wrapped is my steez.

I went to the Alertos on Brookhurts.

63sxm1.jpg

Ordered carne asada fries last week. Its pretty good and fills you up. That's also a half-order size and its like 6 bucks.

2njeq.jpg

Carne asada nachos today.

efgbpz.jpg

Ordered a fish burrito while I was there.

Im sure there are better places, but from this thread its all in SD and i dont wanna drive down there. So I gotta settle for this.

I used to go to Alertos for carne asada fries around UCI..now I go to Albatros in Lake Forest, best carne asada fries I've had in the OC.

23591 Rockfield Blvd
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 859-9600

Lolitas is more like Prince.

Saritas and Jilibertos are the King and Queen.

Trust me I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

I usually go to the Sarita's in spring valley place is always packed at night i don't even bother to go to lolitas or super sergios anymore haha

Back
Top Bottom