Which Air Jordan XI will retro in 2012?

air-jordan-og-11-columbia.jpg

Hope JB goes crazy with the blue tint!
pimp.gif

im guessing the ronald McIdontgiveacraps and all of you will buy them 13 months in advance from air fraudulant and cry about the quality just like concords

im guessing the ronald McIdontgiveacraps and all of you will buy them 13 months in advance from air fraudulant and cry about the quality just like concords

hahah just like everyone else..... fingers crossed for some breds! lol but on the real, it'd be pretty cool to see a new colorway... but then again, with all thenew retros coming out, lets hope it doesnt look like trash..

hahah just like everyone else..... fingers crossed for some breds! lol but on the real, it'd be pretty cool to see a new colorway... but then again, with all thenew retros coming out, lets hope it doesnt look like trash..

hopefully its some black/reds. well, then again i hope its not so i can stop wasting my money and continue with my boycott of buying js.

hopefully its some black/reds. well, then again i hope its not so i can stop wasting my money and continue with my boycott of buying js.

I hope its the Columbia's. I can't find a pair with non-yellowing PL at a decent price anymore. Save the breds for 2013.

I hope its the Columbia's. I can't find a pair with non-yellowing PL at a decent price anymore. Save the breds for 2013.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by DRO3000

i hope its the Columbia's since I just sold my pair
That pair you had up was fresh as hell too. Tim stole em from me 
mad.gif
... that is if im thinking of your post that i saw on here. But anyway, Im hopin for the Bred. Even though i have a pair already...mine are Bgrades and i dont care too much for em or the cdp quality in general. I want a quality pair.
Ya they were fresh but I couldnt deal with the yellowing of the patent, kinda why Id love a fresh pair!!!

I miss em but I could easily forget em if they dropped again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by DRO3000

i hope its the Columbia's since I just sold my pair
That pair you had up was fresh as hell too. Tim stole em from me 
mad.gif
... that is if im thinking of your post that i saw on here. But anyway, Im hopin for the Bred. Even though i have a pair already...mine are Bgrades and i dont care too much for em or the cdp quality in general. I want a quality pair.
Ya they were fresh but I couldnt deal with the yellowing of the patent, kinda why Id love a fresh pair!!!

I miss em but I could easily forget em if they dropped again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

Most likely Columbias.... The Breds did release in 2008 in the CDP.
 yea but the Black cements also Dropped in the CDP and they are Re Releasing, The Taxis were also in a CDP but are releasing next year. Either XI that comes out gotta get two pair, wish i still had my bred XI's from 2001, sad face

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

Most likely Columbias.... The Breds did release in 2008 in the CDP.
 yea but the Black cements also Dropped in the CDP and they are Re Releasing, The Taxis were also in a CDP but are releasing next year. Either XI that comes out gotta get two pair, wish i still had my bred XI's from 2001, sad face

Back
Top Bottom