Which Air Jordan XI will retro in 2012?

If they retro a new cw they will sit on shelves till their on clearance racks... I want columbias
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

i hope its the Columbia's since I just sold my pair
That pair you had up was fresh as hell too. Tim stole em from me 
mad.gif
... that is if im thinking of your post that i saw on here. But anyway, Im hopin for the Bred. Even though i have a pair already...mine are Bgrades and i dont care too much for em or the cdp quality in general. I want a quality pair.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

i hope its the Columbia's since I just sold my pair
That pair you had up was fresh as hell too. Tim stole em from me 
mad.gif
... that is if im thinking of your post that i saw on here. But anyway, Im hopin for the Bred. Even though i have a pair already...mine are Bgrades and i dont care too much for em or the cdp quality in general. I want a quality pair.

Actually a new colorway would be nice.
Maybe navy mesh upper with white
Patent and midsole and navy outsole.

Actually a new colorway would be nice.
Maybe navy mesh upper with white
Patent and midsole and navy outsole.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

why not just release 2-3 colorways next year, columbias are more of a spring summer shoe and do the blk reds in the winter
hmm, but let's not forget that the year 2012 is also booked with the AJ 4, 10 and 12 retros. 

why not just release 2-3 colorways next year, columbias are more of a spring summer shoe and do the blk reds in the winter
hmm, but let's not forget that the year 2012 is also booked with the AJ 4, 10 and 12 retros. 

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I see them releasing ONE color way, which will be the 12/23 release. I am thinking they'll release the Columbias. I doubt JB really care about the time of the year and the white colorway. It will be hyped up like the Concords, and be an instant sell out. I wouldn't mind seeing the Black/red XIs again, the best colorway of the XI imo (great color way, no worry about yellowing). The CDPs dont count since they were a pack, and were pretty trashy

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I see them releasing ONE color way, which will be the 12/23 release. I am thinking they'll release the Columbias. I doubt JB really care about the time of the year and the white colorway. It will be hyped up like the Concords, and be an instant sell out. I wouldn't mind seeing the Black/red XIs again, the best colorway of the XI imo (great color way, no worry about yellowing). The CDPs dont count since they were a pack, and were pretty trashy

Back
Top Bottom