Which banned NTers are back or that you want back?

Where's Polorico to make sense of all this though?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He probably got the wrong guy fired and got got. 

James. :nerd:
Where's Polorico to make sense of all this though? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Free Polorico

Sleaze got banned?????????? WHATTT!!!!!!!!!???? WHEN WAS THIS??? WHAT HAPPENED????

:nerd:

that thread where everybody asked me for PMs to some illicit material. I screwed up cuz I hinted that I PM'd someone and then the request came in. thread derailed, Meth wasn't havin it. some of yall need to learn how to work Google.

PROTIP: DO NOT ASK FOR PMs FOR ANYTHING THAT CAN'T BE POSTED ON THE BOARD. you gon get white screened. I saw CWrite on here earlier :smokin I want Optimus to come back so bad, watching him get cooked was too entertaining.

I never had a problem with JD either, or putty or Anton. dem rants :smokin

what happened to youngdr0 and dude who always had the obama pics i think his name was barak0drama or something idk he always had obama pics for everything. Also what happened to dude who used to always post the week sound scans in music but after the music pyp he stopped posting i think his name was like benfranklin or something

what happened to youngdr0 and dude who always had the obama pics i think his name was barak0drama or something idk he always had obama pics for everything. Also what happened to dude who used to always post the week sound scans in music but after the music pyp he stopped posting i think his name was like benfranklin or something

also what happened to cranklucas?

Last edited:
Dont know why Crank didn't come back, He wasn't even banned, Just suspended. :smh:

His PS skills were impeccable.

Crank and THB (back in the day) PS skills >>> *

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom