Which banned NTers are back or that you want back?

did Monstar1 ever get banned? or did he just stop freestyling all of his posts?

Can someone tell me whatever happened to RockDeep?
Scammed an NT'er. He bought his current NT handle off of another NT'er and he's posting as "NikeDealer".

Where's wavey (I think that's his name, had the badger with the fish avy)?

Scammed someone. Posts as "NikeDealer". Bought that name off of another NTer.

Edit:

Where's wavey (I think that was his name, had the badger and fish avy)? Dude brought the lulz. Also, is cwrite back? Dude might be my fave poster. 

Last edited:
did Monstar1 ever get banned? or did he just stop freestyling all of his posts?
He's still here. I rarely see anymore raps from him.

edit: I haven't seen him on this NT, but I know he was still on the yuku NT.

Last edited:
Man that guy was annoying
I thought dude was hilarious. Always made me laugh when dudes would get annoyed by him saying mug mug in every post.

Can't believe mug mug was censored on the last layout. Dude really left his mark :lol: .
I still don't know what mug mug shun means :smh: :lol:
He scammed some NTers and got shamed out of here. Not sure if he got banned too.

Last edited:
Thanks ectheg. 
smokin.gif

Man that guy was annoying
I thought dude was hilarious. Always made me laugh when dudes would get annoyed by him saying mug mug in every post.

Can't believe mug mug was censored on the last layout. Dude really left his mark :lol: .
He scammed some NTers and got shamed out of here. Not sure if he got banned too.

Rock is still here as NikeDealer I think? He's been posting in the "ask a former Nike rep/employee" thread.

Where I'm from mug is slang. Example: Ol girl uglier than a mug! That mess was crazier than a mug!

Not sure about the extra mug and shun. I think that's why I found it so funny when he would post.

Last edited:
I want Oh Snap back... he use to stir up some threads back in the day.

What was the kids name that wanted to take over the world and hack NT?

Where I'm from mug is slain. Example: Ol girl uglier than a mug! That mess was crazier than a mug!
Not sure about the extra mug and shun. I think that's why I found it so funny when he would post.
same.  "It's hot than a mug" 

we don't even really say mug, more like muh.

It's short for mother******

^ Naw, he's not Nowitness. His newest account while we were on yuku was Lubu1 (or something like that). Reasponsible for the whole Evidence shades thread derail and he also claimed to be 3% body fat. :lol:

I find it crazy that y'all guys actually remember all this distinctive screen names .....wish I knew who the hell all these fools were so I could relate and crack jokes as well :-(

Back
Top Bottom