Which banned NTers are back or that you want back?

Anton :nerd: Is he Jimmy Rustler?

I'd like Silly back too just to argue against anti logic religious ppl but I noticed since he got banned there hasn't been many threads on the topic. Kinda proves the point outside of the threads he started where he was bringing info here ppl just wanted to start threads to draw in the ppl who argue them so they can have a multi page thread. Similar to the race threads on here.

Last edited:
that boy Darko back, saw he had a few topics earlier. I can't lie, he always brings the lulZ

fog raw or fog . we need him in the Asian women appreciation thread. plus he was a cool poster

Chill b, keep sillyputty under that rock he is in until we get used to this new format...I don't think my iPhone would be able to handle the amount of data usage with all the ads and sillyputty multiple quotings.

yahhhhh ksteezy back. Sup my Bro? Got a question bout this DR trip im bout to go on. Whats some key things to do(besides bubble butt womanzas)

yahhhhh ksteezy back. Sup my Bro? Got a question bout this DR trip im bout to go on. Whats some key things to do(besides bubble butt womanzas)

what part of DR you staying in??....im only really familiar with the capital/boca chica and surrounding areas...

Man that guy was annoying
I thought dude was hilarious. Always made me laugh when dudes would get annoyed by him saying mug mug in every post.

Can't believe mug mug was censored on the last layout. Dude really left his mark :lol: .

Last edited:
I got a new name but i've had this avy for years.

AntonLavey has not.  Not even close if I recall.

Back
Top Bottom