Which city do you think has the best BARBER game...

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Alaska has the hair cut game on LOCK.

Ya'll dudes in miami and NYC don't know NOTHING till you get shaped up in Alaska b.
roll.gif

when i used to live in ny i only paid 10 for a cut and 3 tip ...but now that i live in nj dudes be charging 15.. but NYC is def one of the top places

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

NYC has barbers till 2 am. point blank.

I leave to a club in NY @11:30... get a cut on the way there.
indifferent.gif
They aren't the only place that have that.
indifferent.gif
you learn new things everyday
laugh.gif

but we got more Prs and Dominican barbers here (tri state)

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

indifferent.gif
They aren't the only place that have that.

You aint know? New York heads always think they exclusive
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Alaska has the hair cut game on LOCK.

Ya'll dudes in miami and NYC don't know NOTHING till you get shaped up in Alaska b.
I knew it was coming, but I still laughed.

Of all the places I've been though, Detroit has some nice barbers. Haven't been to Miami/NYC though.

I've never gotten a cut anywhere but SC but Imma try someone else out soon. Just kinda scared too...
laugh.gif

I NEVER tip a barber! The cuts are already high enough plus the only thing barbers pay here is booth rent (which is like $75-$100/wk) so the rest goes to them.I pay $15 BTW...

I would say Miami. Just from personal experience of Miami dudes cutting my hair on vacations. New York a close second from vids i see.

Miami but I have been hooked up really good
with a fresh Ceasar in Brooklyn too only thing
my barber here in Miami charge $20.00

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Greatest city in the World!!!!

oh - What other cities have this?!

Most places on the east coast can get you a good cut Ny/Md/Dc /Philly /ATl and Miami . I just think it is more of an art on the east . What separates good andgreat barbers is the Razor game i swear a mean straight razor put the cut on another level .

Atlanta is pretty good, simply because most of the barbers are east coast transplants lol. It's like the best leave to come down and hustle the south.

Anywhere where theres a high concentration of Puerto Rican or Dominican barbers.

Period.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Id think Miami as well, because alot of Dominicans, Cubans, and Puerto Ricans are, and from my experiences, all those dudes can cut crazy

NY is crazy good as well, but watch out because some 1/500 barbers will @%@* your @@$% the @%@* up

Bronx is good because thats where all the puerto rican barbers at
laugh.gif

i GOT 2 barbers... one in my old hood( crown heights) and one in my new hood(sunset park) but I needed a cut real bad one day this summer and I needed a fadeso I went to this unknown shop that was open at 10 inthe morning( no good barber shop opens b4 12 in the hood) I had the choped up fade for like 2weeks
laugh.gif

The dominican dude I go to gets my line extra crispy , I learned to use my t liners over the yrs so I shape myself up in between visits
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom