Which city do you think has the best BARBER game...

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by sunshine734

detroit, not just cause im from michigan either. detroit hair game is on a completely different level than some other areas

Took da words right out of my mouth!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We are the hair capital of the world!

- im telling you. Detroit has been the hair capital of the US for a long time, no bias no nothing, i aint even from Detroit. need proof? just google"Detroit hair capital"

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Las Vegas has some of the wackest barbers I have ever seen. Who the hell shapes up a mini fro, then cuts it? Pushing the hair way back.

What shop you go to? Go to Carl at MASTERPIECE 1 on Lakemead and Concord.

Best barber in Vegas, period.

I never been to Detroit, but have u seen Baltimore hairstyles. Baltimore girls got THE wildes hair in the America. And dudes in bmore have those straight downthe side of your head braids with the part in the middle

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

sick.gif
how can yall call that a haircut ?
??

Nj ain't bad either...domincans charge me 10 plus tip i leave 15...he does my beard,a brook,and a haircut.
It took me a while though to find a good barber had to barber shopping
ohwell.gif
...don't want anyone to chip me up.

NYC FTW!!!!But let me tell you who cant cut hair dudes in Boston are HORRIBLE when it comes to cutting hair....Everytime I get a cut out here they always seemto zeek me and the worst part about it a cut up here is 20 dollars.....Back home in NY I only pay 10 dollars and come out looking fresh...Boston BarbersFTMFL!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I've been going to my barber for almost 15 years now I believe, but dude zeeks me almost everytime I go to him.

I kind of felt bad when I went on his off day to this other younger cat that be lacing me, and my barber came in but told me it's all good as long as I come to his spot, but I still feel bad sort of.

I'm trying to find a good barber that could cut hair like that of Jon B. with that same line up.

NYC NT'ers throw out the names of your spots and put me on... I'm looking for the creme of the crop though so money wouldn't be an issue.

I pay $20 a cut to answer the original question.
house of styles staten island ny port richmond ave
make in appointment, its that busy

183 & 441...Miami, FL. in the plaza across from Tooties

...My manns Mervin, he even cuts for lil Wayne.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by sunshine734

detroit, not just cause im from michigan either. detroit hair game is on a completely different level than some other areas

Took da words right out of my mouth!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We are the hair capital of the world!

Yea, no matter what time u need a cut, its shops all over 6 or 7 mile, open late.
pimp.gif
I get my hair cut on 8 mile though
laugh.gif

NYC. Dominicans FTW. The amount of times I have said only $15
eek.gif
, for haircut, shave and everything shaped up.
pimp.gif

This man speaks the truth.. Them Dominicans on Castle Hill at Osvaldos is the truth..Too bad the shop is quite a distance from where I stay.

Through my tavels I have observed that most major urban city in America have great barbers....For this reason, it is hard to determine which cities have thebest barbers or methods of cutting hair.....But here are a few places that stand out to me......NYC/North NJ(DR n PR barbers are on point with tapers/brooklyns and the razer, however their top skills mainly with people with straight or wavy (good) hair), Philly (barbers are on point with all hair types and are the best at beard shape-ups), Atlanta (go look on youtube for some ATL barber footage...an area with that many black people has to have on pointbarbers), Houston (big metro area fresh barbers BALD FADE CITY. NewOrleans (kinda fallen off now that everyone in NO is rockin' dreads), LA/So Cal , DC/Southern Maryland (too many black people not to have fresh barbers)

Originally Posted by air max 87

Ny / NJ ....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dudes in FLA cannnot cut hair, my cuzs be comin up here with some
sick.gif
dews.....
QFT

i'm new yorker living down in miami and TRUST ME, ive seen so many hairlines pushed back to oblivion down here. NYC got it on lock

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Yeah I live in South Florida and get my !#@* cut at hall of fame..
laugh.gif

Coral Springs FTL.

There was only a couple cats in So FL that are nice. Best barbers I experienced were in Washington Heights, Jamaica and downtown BK.

Back
Top Bottom