Which girl would you wife?

Alot of dimepieces i come across are dumb and broke, but they have the attitude of one that's smart and rich cuz dudes will gas and pay for their @$%+. That's life though, i'm still out there tryna beat both.

Originally Posted by BTK

a) Dime Piece that's dumb and broke?
b) below average/average girl that's rich and smart?

pimp.gif

im in it to win it
smashing a 3 in birdmans new phantom parked in front of the beach house>>>>smashing a dime in section 8 housing

Originally Posted by BTK

a) Dime Piece that's dumb and broke?
b) below average/average girl that's rich and smart?

pimp.gif

im in it to win it
smashing a 3 in birdmans new phantom parked in front of the beach house>>>>smashing a dime in section 8 housing

I have to go with the smart girl. Usually I look for looks and intelligence dont really care about money

I have to go with the smart girl. Usually I look for looks and intelligence dont really care about money

If she's average looking wouldn't she be smart enough to use her riches to buy implants?

If she's average looking wouldn't she be smart enough to use her riches to buy implants?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

implants make a girl a dime? I could name 10 women right now that are dimes with average/small sized breasts.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

implants make a girl a dime? I could name 10 women right now that are dimes with average/small sized breasts.

Back
Top Bottom