Which girl would you wife?

Bragging about how my multimillionaire wife is a famous neurosurgeon>>>>>>a dime. Who isn't smashing a dime these days, let's be real.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by j671

why would anyone not take B?
ohwell.gif

Well, here's a theory... I don't necessarily agree with this, but:

- Control: As a man, you've got the money. If she's dumb & broke, you have the control and the power.

- Let's face it, a lot of us are "shallow" and will smash any broad, dumb or smart, if she's a "dime."

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

grin.gif

we're talking about wifing not smashing- and who's to say the dime has no power cause of her looks and isn't using you for your money. And I'm as shallow as the next man, but we're talking about wifing not smashing.

Average looks + money + smarts= catch imo
agreed.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by j671

ohwell.gif

Well, here's a theory... I don't necessarily agree with this, but:

- Control: As a man, you've got the money. If she's dumb & broke, you have the control and the power.

- Let's face it, a lot of us are "shallow" and will smash any broad, dumb or smart, if she's a "dime."

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

grin.gif

we're talking about wifing not smashing- and who's to say the dime has no power cause of her looks and isn't using you for your money. And I'm as shallow as the next man, but we're talking about wifing not smashing.

Average looks + money + smarts= catch imo
agreed.

Average that's rich and, most importantly, SMART. I mean.. You DID say average, and average is where good starts in my book.

Average that's rich and, most importantly, SMART. I mean.. You DID say average, and average is where good starts in my book.

ohwell.gif

Think of the hottest chick you can think of... then tell me would you still choose B? 

ohwell.gif

Think of the hottest chick you can think of... then tell me would you still choose B? 

Originally Posted by BTK

ohwell.gif

I did, but I can also think of some average girls I know that I'm absolutely in love with. Some girls that are average by societies standards can be adorable, and their flaws build character?
ohwell.gif

What happens when you get tired of the dime and her looks fade
sick.gif
 you're stuck with an average/ugly dumb poor chick. come on son. im not about that life.

Originally Posted by BTK

ohwell.gif

I did, but I can also think of some average girls I know that I'm absolutely in love with. Some girls that are average by societies standards can be adorable, and their flaws build character?
ohwell.gif

What happens when you get tired of the dime and her looks fade
sick.gif
 you're stuck with an average/ugly dumb poor chick. come on son. im not about that life.

Originally Posted by JND1

B.

Especially if we're using NT's scale of "average" women.

yep, there are some cute average chicks out there. Some of the girls i've seen on NT called "Average white girls" would make perfect brides if you add smarts and money. win all around.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JND1

B.

Especially if we're using NT's scale of "average" women.

yep, there are some cute average chicks out there. Some of the girls i've seen on NT called "Average white girls" would make perfect brides if you add smarts and money. win all around.
pimp.gif

tempted to post pics, but streets is watching lol. not about that life right now

tempted to post pics, but streets is watching lol. not about that life right now

Back
Top Bottom