Originally Posted by bdub253

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Montell%20Jordan%20-%20Montell%20Jordan.jpg
??????

Charles-Jourdan-Spring-1979.jpg

2 and 21 like everyone else said
but anyways its a nice collection i give you thumbs up on your collection

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

I think it's funny how you guys are flaming this dude for not having OG's. At least it looks like he has a house. That's all some of you people have are a pair of damn shoes. Step your game up and get a house and a car or something else besides a pair of OG jordans. At lease he doesn't have a display of fakes.
Thanks. I do have a house and a 06' beemer, all bought and being paid by me. Thats my heat.

Originally Posted by bdub253

Mostly CDPs... I see you bought the Aquas, the Xs, the XIII-XV, the XX, and the basketball XX2
sick.gif
... So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you started collecting 2 years ago. Congrats I guess. You bought most of the CDP packs. But yeah, probably a post for the sneaker forum. And I'm betting you get your doors blown off if thats all you got. Good start though, keep it going.
Ive been collecting since the flint xii's came out in 2003. I guess I should put different shoes. Tough crowd ahhaha.

Who cares what they think of your collection, as long as you like it. It shouldnt matter if they come from CDP's or not, I dont see why everyone has such aproblem with them. They are Jordans and arent fake so get over it

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

I think it's funny how you guys are flaming this dude for not having OG's. At least it looks like he has a house. That's all some of you people have are a pair of damn shoes. Step your game up and get a house and a car or something else besides a pair of OG jordans. At lease he doesn't have a display of fakes.

indifferent.gif
Right, because you know exactly what kind of homes NTers live in and what cars they drive. ****!

i can respect your collection but you should really look in diff colorways.
btw ii and xxi's are missing lol but hott flints and EPs.

if you don't know what you're missing please do the following:

1) delete your account from NT or any sneaker forum
2) stop trying to cop jordans
3) re-evaluate your life

Originally Posted by bam528

if you don't know what you're missing please do the following:

1) delete your account from NT or any sneaker forum
2) stop trying to cop jordans
3) re-evaluate your life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Are those display UV safe or something, so it wont yellow or dry up from the sun?
nope, but the sun doesnt hit the j's. i will throw in some silica packets

Originally Posted by SNEAK JR

i can respect your collection but you should really look in diff colorways.
btw ii and xxi's are missing lol but hott flints and EPs.
ill post my different colorways next.

Back
Top Bottom