Which Jordan am i missing?!??!

Originally Posted by paulywalnuts23

Like the case....

I do too. Did you build that? Or buy it? Me and the female were going to build up some shelves but I want something nice like this.

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

Like the case....

I do too. Did you build that? Or buy it? Me and the female were going to build up some shelves but I want something nice like this.
i got it at ikea, they are about 60 bux each.

what about JORDAN
nice case and shoes btw
jordan_official_2006_calendar.jpg

Originally Posted by dejahnw

i still like the case man...where you get it from

Are you an idiot or are you just trying to boost your post count? Every post I see you from you you're repeating what was already said by someone else orasking a question that was already answered. Try READING--you'll learn a lot.

WHY THE HELL ISN'T THIS POINTLESS THREAD LOCKED UP YET. ALL THIS GUY IS DOING IS JUST SHOWING OFF HIS POS CDPS. YOURE WELCOME.

He has original 23's haaa.. i have a case like that, i got it from IKEA, but it doesnt have shoes in it, it has things that you SHOULD display in it

Originally Posted by bighit101

yo where did u get those cases from? im def feeling em...

Why don't you try reading some before posting questions that have been answered many times?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JsFoRLife

WHY THE HELL ISN'T THIS POINTLESS THREAD LOCKED UP YET. ALL THIS GUY IS DOING IS JUST SHOWING OFF HIS POS CDPS. YOURE WELCOME.
exactly. Thanks.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by c0mikal

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

Like the case....

i got it at ikea, they are about 60 bux each.
thanks for the head up. I like the case.

Back
Top Bottom