Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

Forgot about the  Detroit 6s. They are horrible. I see the DB 3's posted and I think the colorway on those is amazing. To each his own I guess.

Forgot about the  Detroit 6s. They are horrible. I see the DB 3's posted and I think the colorway on those is amazing. To each his own I guess.

I LOVE 3's but I hate how they release them with too many colorways. DTRT, carbon, stealth, pures, and mochas don't do it for me.

I LOVE 3's but I hate how they release them with too many colorways. DTRT, carbon, stealth, pures, and mochas don't do it for me.

Love the red Toro Bravo V's and the Burgundy. Doernbecher III is nice too. Those XX2 'Spalding's' need to be burned in piles while all sneakerheads gather to observe and drink guinness (or o'doul's).

Love the red Toro Bravo V's and the Burgundy. Doernbecher III is nice too. Those XX2 'Spalding's' need to be burned in piles while all sneakerheads gather to observe and drink guinness (or o'doul's).

08e26bd53636f077f8070a69ca5e2c3975e23dd7.pjpg

01326765263e90f1f7c78e66c5224d5e41d89a76.pjpg
specially the 8´´s ugly ugly worst jorden ever

Jordan 3 DTRT(disgusting use of colors for a classic jordan shoe), Jordan VI detroit pistons, Jordan 7 orions and jordan 22 Bball inspired... Oh and any jordan 15 is a stinker...Really hate that shoe model...
sick.gif

Jordan 3 DTRT(disgusting use of colors for a classic jordan shoe), Jordan VI detroit pistons, Jordan 7 orions and jordan 22 Bball inspired... Oh and any jordan 15 is a stinker...Really hate that shoe model...
sick.gif

They did the retro 6s dirty with all those crap colorways but if I have to pick one of all time it would be the jordan 2. Og colorways were basic but the brown bins, the aweful candy pack those all carolina blue, yuck. And lets not forget the air max pair thats coming that look like "shapeups".

They did the retro 6s dirty with all those crap colorways but if I have to pick one of all time it would be the jordan 2. Og colorways were basic but the brown bins, the aweful candy pack those all carolina blue, yuck. And lets not forget the air max pair thats coming that look like "shapeups".

air-jordan-7-vii-miro-olympic-collection-2.jpg

jordan-retro-6-detroit-1.jpg

air-jordan-3-iii-retro-flip-white-chrome-black_1_.jpg

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2013%20XIII%20Retro%20Altitudes%20Shoes%20Black%20Altitude%20Green%20310004-031.jpg

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-white-chrome-classic-green-1.jpg

any iv without netting
any xiv without "ribs"
ANY XVIII
any xx1 pe
any xx2 pe and the omegas

oh and i don't like
air_jordan_iii_retro_true_blue_2.jpg

and
air-jordan-retro-3-iii-black-cement-grey-countdown-pack-main.jpg

and
air-jordan-11-columbia-retro.jpg

i'd wear the basketball xx2 before any of the above.

Back
Top Bottom