Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

^^ I love those burgundy V's for some reason. But worst colorways for me would have to be the I's.

^^ I love those burgundy V's for some reason. But worst colorways for me would have to be the I's.

These by far the worst
air-jordan-6-retro-detroit-pistons-2.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-db-doernbecher-1.jpg

And Who can forget these, Jordan must have been drunk when he gave the go ahead for these

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2019%20XIX%20Original%20Low%20Shoes%20Cinder%20British%20Khaki%20308513-221.jpg

These by far the worst
air-jordan-6-retro-detroit-pistons-2.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-db-doernbecher-1.jpg

And Who can forget these, Jordan must have been drunk when he gave the go ahead for these

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2019%20XIX%20Original%20Low%20Shoes%20Cinder%20British%20Khaki%20308513-221.jpg

i think all 9s look like poop, so poop with color still looks like poop lol shiny turds imo

i think all 9s look like poop, so poop with color still looks like poop lol shiny turds imo

The I's. Only because of all the crappy CW's JB has released in the past few years.

The I's. Only because of all the crappy CW's JB has released in the past few years.

I cant believe those 14s are being hated on so much, they are a classic. 14s dont get much respect in general. Especially LS 14s.

The 6s posted above are pretty bad. A lot of people are hating on those Quasi Vs, but I wouldnt say they think those are the "worst" though.

I cant believe those 14s are being hated on so much, they are a classic. 14s dont get much respect in general. Especially LS 14s.

The 6s posted above are pretty bad. A lot of people are hating on those Quasi Vs, but I wouldnt say they think those are the "worst" though.

DTRT 3s - Spizikes, Detroit 6s, Peapod 8s, Anodized 1's, Argon Blue/Zest 11 low I.E, BasketBall 22's, CDP 17s, All Jordan 2009s, Ginger 16s

DTRT 3s - Spizikes, Detroit 6s, Peapod 8s, Anodized 1's, Argon Blue/Zest 11 low I.E, BasketBall 22's, CDP 17s, All Jordan 2009s, Ginger 16s

The low 20s in the black and green. Such an ugly shoe that got everyone complaining...so much complaining that they canceled it right before production was to start.

The low 20s in the black and green. Such an ugly shoe that got everyone complaining...so much complaining that they canceled it right before production was to start.

Back
Top Bottom