Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

IMO it has to be the Space Jam XI.
Seriously though an ugly cw would be the peapod viii and also green bean v just uggghhhly.

IMO it has to be the Space Jam XI.
Seriously though an ugly cw would be the peapod viii and also green bean v just uggghhhly.

Space Jams?!?! 
indifferent.gif

I think the Jordan 1's have been literally destroyed. The original 1's and retros were great especially the patents's IMO. However all the new ones that have since come out are ridiculous.

I think the Jordan 1's have been literally destroyed. The original 1's and retros were great especially the patents's IMO. However all the new ones that have since come out are ridiculous.

Mazz305 hit it on the head! Minus the Doernbecher 6's, the rest are super ugly! Take away the limited factor/charity factor and they will all be selling for $19.99.

Mazz305 hit it on the head! Minus the Doernbecher 6's, the rest are super ugly! Take away the limited factor/charity factor and they will all be selling for $19.99.

The 2012's

The sneakers are decent, but they're coming out with the worst colorways, and the non matching booties

The 2012's

The sneakers are decent, but they're coming out with the worst colorways, and the non matching booties

Originally Posted by jacksodk

Sadly, I would have to agree with you.  The 6's are the only Jordan Doernbecher that I actually like.

Sadly, I would have to agree with you.  The 6's are the only Jordan Doernbecher that I actually like.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom