Which Jordan's do you wish you never bought, and wish you never sold?

airthompson

Staff member
Photo Blue Dub Zero

These began the hybrids if I'm not mistaken. I remember thinking these were so hard in my Freshman year of '05. I copped them and was excited to wear em on my last day of school before summer. Months later I wondered why did I even cop in the first place. The infamous Sponge Bobs, Invisibles and all types of terrible fake Dub Zeros didnt help either.

Aqua VIII

I sold my Aquas 2 years back because I bought them too big back in 07. A year after selling them my foot grew to that exact size. Went on the hunt to find them again, and their prices on them went through the roof. Still on the hunt til this day. :smh: Hopefully the rumors are true, and they drop next year.

What cops or impulse buys do you regret, and what shoes are you pissed about letting go?

Last edited:
I have a ton of regrets.

Let go of OG Taxi 12's, Playoff 8's, Fire Red 5's, and Metallic 5's. :smh:

Irks me just thinking about it, vowed to never sell any of my Jordans again. I needed the money for a few so I guess it's not so bad

Loved the 8's as a kid, so I decided to buy these back in '07.  I wore them a lot, and still wear them on occasion, but this colorway definitely is far from the best of the 8's released during that time.

Don't sell any of my shoes, so don't have any regrets on that front.

regret selling DS 2001 Black Cement for retail shortly after release

no regrets on buying (knock on wood) but I had a relative who bought me Jordan 8.0's recently. Had to smile and show respect, but inside I was :smh::smh::smh:

Only thing I regret selling was my black varsity red vi's. It's not because I liked them but I let them go for $100. Only wore them 3 times. Now this shoes is ridiculous priced on eBay. Only regret buying was the wolf grey v's. Another crappy nubuck shoes that had zero cushion inside, hurt my feet from wearing them for 4 hours. Sold them real quick.

I regret buying any 3's, 4's, 8's since 07... All cracked... I love the sneakers, but they instant cracking.

Haven't sold any

Sky high lows. Victory green.... I saw them at an outlet for $40 so I bought them. They are ugly as anything

I regret selling my cherrywood 16s. I only regret it because I got ripped off on eBay and never got paid

I regret buying the lowtop white/red Air Jordan XI. Im convinced they were manufactured to be worn once. They felt the cheapest of all the Air Jordan XIs that year. The mesh is not the same density as the 2000 Concords mesh. As soon as you open the box for these shoes you can literally see them turn brown and yellow before your eyes. Horrible built shoe by JB back in 2001

I have zero purchasing regrets.

DO have a selling regret tho'. :smh:

I sold my red suede V's this past winter.
I rock the 3m's HEAVY, cuz they're TANKS, but the red joints I had kept DS. ..Turns out? ..I can't wear red shoes, personally.
I liked to LOOK at'em tho'.
Had planned to put'em in a glass case w/a Jordan jersey, just so I could stare at'all the pretty red.:tongue:

..They were only a 300-325 dollar shoe at the time. I sold them for RETAIL, to someone I was "cool with".
..thought they really wanted to WEAR them.
..but of course?

Three months later they were going for 500-600 on Flightclub, and dude sold'em.
I regret selling them TO HIM ..not selling them in general.
I was never gonna'WEAR them, & I wanted SOMEone to be able to rock'em.
Instead? ..undersold'em to a duck & he came up off my generousity/stupidity. :smh:

Regret selling my DB 6s...just a little too big and I regret buying 2010s for basketball one year things were awful

Regret coppin these at full price back in the day:
jordanlowh3.jpg

Never sold my jays but I regret selling my Air More Uptempos to a friend for 50 bucks :smh:

I have zero purchasing regrets.
DO have a selling regret tho'. :smh:
I sold my red suede V's this past winter.
I rock the 3m's HEAVY, cuz they're TANKS, but the red joints I had kept DS. ..Turns out? ..I can't wear red shoes, personally.
I liked to LOOK at'em tho'.
Had planned to put'em in a glass case w/a Jordan jersey, just so I could stare at'all the pretty red.:tongue:
..They were only a 300-325 dollar shoe at the time. I sold them for RETAIL, to someone I was "cool with".
..thought they really wanted to WEAR them.
..but of course?
Three months later they were going for 500-600 on Flightclub, and dude sold'em.
I regret selling them TO HIM ..not selling them in general.
I was never gonna'WEAR them, & I wanted SOMEone to be able to rock'em.
Instead? ..undersold'em to a duck & he came up off my generousity/stupidity. :smh:

yeah crips cant wear red

regret my all black 10's. Tried to ball in them and they were worse than Starbarry's
regret all the 11ie's I copped because they squeaked. I had like 5 pair
passed on the Taxi 12's lows TWICE. Now I wish I had em

My XI ie's squeak too. :smh: :smh: :smh: But the Cool Grey XI ie's are decent looking.

I regret asking for the 11' BC3 for Christmas because they are cheap and uncomfortable. I somewhat regret giving my grandfather my vnds 00' Space Jams a few years ago. I loved the guy but had I been the type to sell my kicks I could have gotten about $300+ for them lol I had an extra pair tho

I regret buying the Chicago 10s smh, Theyre too plain for me. If they had the 23 stitched on them, I would keep them but now I'm trying to sell them
I also regret buying the Wolf Grey 5s but I sold them so it dont matter
Dont have any regrets in terms of selling jordans

I regret buying the White/red Jordan II back in 04 and I regret selling the White/royal blue XVIII

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom