which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

We're not exaggerating..... we hate baggy jeans. I haven't worn baggy boot cut jeans in years. The options are out there for you.... you just have to buy the right pairs for yourself..... especially at 23 years old. I thought you were probably 35 and up

lmao well atleast you said it lol. i dont hate baggy jeans. i dont hate slim jeans either. just havent had any in awhile.

That Salvation Army swagger 
pimp.gif

Real talk H&M slim straight fit tapered jeans are :smokin only $20 and more comfortable than my other expensive jeans

Sweet mother of god op its about damb time.
You did the right thing famb.

Op real talk get some levis 511s or the next up.

At first youll be like naw....but youll get used to it.
Theyre not too baggy...not too tight. Just add to the length.
its going to change your life as well as everyone around you.

As for those levis 982s u currently rockin.

Put them joints in a trashbag and set it on fire so they cant hurt anyone else.

Im here to help.

Pm me if need be and god speed.

Sweet mother of god op its about damb time.
You did the right thing famb.

Op real talk get some levis 511s or the next up.

At first youll be like naw....but youll get used to it.
Theyre not too baggy...not too tight. Just add to the length.
its going to change your life as well as everyone around you.

As for those levis 982s u currently rockin.

Put them joints in a trashbag and set it on fire so they cant hurt anyone else.

Im here to help.

Pm me if need be and god speed.

lmao wrong style, but i feel it. im ok with them not being baggy, but when i last tried slim levis they were too skinny for me. i had a pair of sean johns as stated before and those were slim so im fine as long as they fit well. i'll go sometime next week to get a new pair.

i will try 511 and go from there. i heard 521s are perfect. you rock those?

keep doing you op,

these trend hopping, swag chasers know nothing of how real people dress...

lmao wrong style, but i feel it. im ok with them not being baggy, but when i last tried slim levis they were too skinny for me. i had a pair of sean johns as stated before and those were slim so im fine as long as they fit well. i'll go sometime next week to get a new pair.

i will try 511 and go from there. i heard 521s are perfect. you rock those?

I only wear 511s.
Ive bought alot of jeans over the years and for me personally those fit best.
I think for your style they may be too slim.....but start there and go up..514 may be good....i dont know your frame tho so yea.
The thing about the slim jeans is that they will sit on your shoe...like the top near the collar. ...so they wont really mess em up.

Only rule i have about slim jeans is if youre sitting down and u have to stand up to take your wallet out then thats too skinny.

But lemme emphasize ...THATS ME. U feel me.

Do you. If u wanna rock baggy joints or wateva go ahead.
But a slimmer style will solve your original problem.

Bless your heart op :lol:

Nt extremes in full effect, if you not wearing these joints then you're a trend hopping womens jeans wearing cat :lol:

Last edited:
well idk what to say about them being sloppy but heres another pic. i dont think its as bad as yall making it seem

View media item 1965398

These aren't sloppy man. Dudes just think everyone is supposed to wear tight jeans or whatever.
You just need to figure out a proper length for you, look at comparable cuts that will be a bit more tapered around the ankle area, and check out different brands as not all brands have the same cut for a given style.

lol...the OP and the mod are the only two who defend this foolery

i should rep for honesty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom