which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

Adjust length = Hem

And you are the one that keeps bringing up skinny fit NOONE has suggested that to Opee.

further proof that you are running your mouth vs reading.

I've already advised OP to try NEW pants with a shorter length or get a pair tailored to TEST to see if that resolves his problem. There were plenty of posts in here advising dude to go skinny. You just aren't reading.

NEEDS? let that man live man.

i guess you need to give me fashion advice too since i don't wear skinny jeans either.

But he clearly made this thread asking for advice so obviously he wants to change something

HOW DO YOU WEAR YOU PANTS TO PROTECT THEM FROM EITHER RUINING YOUR SHOES OR GETTING RUINED BY YOUR SHOES? I NEED SOME ADVICE

NT Answer - GET SKINNY JEANS.

View media item 1961433

But he clearly made this thread asking for advice so obviously he wants to change something

that doesnt mean i have to change to slimmer jeans. i was looking for a better solution. i didnt say im switching my style to prevent this. i did ask if i should get another style. not that i felt the need to. i mean i get why it helps if i got other styles, but yall passionate about me changing lol

that doesnt mean i have to change to slimmer jeans. i was looking for a better solution. i didnt say im switching my style to prevent this. i did ask if i should get another style. not that i felt the need to. i mean i get why it helps if i got other styles, but yall passionate about me changing lol

But what answer were you really looking for?

Did you want people to recommend some different things for you?

Or did you just want people to say "CHANGE NOTHING I HATE SKINNY JEANS TOO"?

Last edited:

I've already advised OP to try NEW pants with a shorter length or get a pair tailored to TEST to see if that resolves his problem. There were plenty of posts in here advising dude to go skinny. You just aren't reading.

I'm still waiting for you to quote ONE person advising dude to go Skinny fit....

How exactly do you wish to prevent this and NOT getting a different fit? Only other way would be to hem them which will be a terrible idea as they will literally make you look shorter than you already are, some of you dudes are completely out of touch :x

But what answer were you really looking for?

Did you want people to recommend some different things for you?

Or did you just want people to say "CHANGE NOTHING I HATE SKINNY JEANS TOO"?

i didnt know what i expect but i didnt expect to be like "change asap we hate those baggy jeans its not like im offended though. just didnt expect it haha

I'm still waiting for you to quote ONE person advising dude to go Skinny fit....

you know what, i actually tried to go back and find posts and couldn't. I'm wrong on this one and apologize. You got me.

View media item 1961433

How exactly do you wish to prevent this and NOT getting a different fit? Only other way would be to hem them which will be a terrible idea as they will literally make you look shorter than you already are, some of you dudes are completely out of touch :x

well i didnt know what to do so thats why i made this thread. the baggy jeans hate is all im surprised by. i will literally try some slimmer jeans like ive been saying. it just seems like people trying to defend their hate for the loose fit style. like damn calm down. i get it i'll try something slimmer and have acknowledged that i would

i didnt know what i expect but i didnt expect to be like "change asap we hate those baggy jeans its not like im offended though. just didnt expect it haha

Bro you are still fairly young, truth is at your age I don't even know what inspired you to dress like you grew up in the 2k hip hop days....but eitherway, one thing I learned is that we should learn to switch it up...to step out the comfort zones, you'll never know until you try it...I remember when I first broke out of my size 38 Pepe jeans into a pair of size 32 Express jeans back in 2002, it felt weird at first and some of my friends laughed....but shortly after I realized that was the best move I made as far as how I was dressing....opened up a whole new world for me, much simpler and cleaner....my older peers began to perceive me different too and found myself attracting different women as well....it was a good time for a change.

Not to mention, the right pair of fitting jeans >>>> a pair that don't fit you right....obviously if you are dragging your jeans under your shoes, you are wearing the wrong size/fit bro....that sounds like a pain the ****

This thread is pure gold!
roll.gif

Not to mention, the right pair of fitting jeans >>>> a pair that don't fit you right....obviously if you are dragging your jeans under your shoes, you are wearing the wrong size/fit bro....that sounds like a pain the ****

No I don't have a problem with the rubber band method hahaha. And they fit. They just too long in length which is obvious. I'm not saying I won't try a slimmer fit. I'm just saying these aren't as bad. They fit besides the length. Idk I guess I'm learning people here don't rock with this style but I don't mind it. I'll definitely have more styles with the slimmer cuts

Son you're only 23 theres no reason you should own those jeans in 2016...

Why haven't your friends sat you down and tried to help?

im like one of the advocates for baggy jeans.. i still got guess jeans from the 90s in my closet in hopes of them coming back in style.. but i have reformed to a slimmer fit the past year or so... i definitely like the look and the fit of slimmer clothes.. i been buying Large's in certain clothes cause XL is too damn big... 

i remember buying xxl in everything back in the day.. wtf 

tried a pair of polo jeans from 99 , a few weeks ago , i can say that the baggy era was the best but ill remain in my fitted clothes for now,.. 

had to change my whole wardrobe systematically

Just get the 541 or whatever number athletic fit is. It's a little slimmer than loose, and most of them have the stretch denim so you can be comfortable. No need for skinny.

Back
Top Bottom