which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

These aren't sloppy man. Dudes just think everyone is supposed to wear tight jeans or whatever.
You just need to figure out a proper length for you, look at comparable cuts that will be a bit more tapered around the ankle area, and check out different brands as not all brands have the same cut for a given style.

Nah man, that looks terrible and not a single person is telling dude to hop on some Zara Super skinny fit jeans....simply to jump on a style that doesn't make him look like he straight outta the hard knock life tour bus.

This can't be real life, is it?

How is that not a sloppy look.

He's using rubber bams to hold up his jeans b. I can't comfortably wear my jeans without anything to support the bottoms from dragging

These aren't sloppy man. Dudes just think everyone is supposed to wear tight jeans or whatever.
You just need to figure out a proper length for you, look at comparable cuts that will be a bit more tapered around the ankle area, and check out different brands as not all brands have the same cut for a given style.

Nah man, that looks terrible and not a single person is telling dude to hop on some Zara Super skinny fit jeans....simply to jump on a style that doesn't make him look like he straight outta the hard knock life tour bus.

Not a single person? You aren't reading the thread then B

Real people dress in jeans that drag underneath their shoes?...is this what you are saying?

Obviously I should get the right length so it doesn't drag, but it only does that with shoes that have a thinner midsole like the Nike skateboarding shoes picture. That's the only time it happens. One thing that confuses me is yall keeping making the ntdenim or netextremes reference when I don't wear them like that. I use the rubber band. I mean it is what it is if I do that. Maybe that's some middle school or high school stuff, but that's why I asked about advice. I'm not mad thouh. Yall just hard pressed about your hate for baggy Jeans

Obviously I should get the right length so it doesn't drag, but it only does that with shoes that have a thinner midsole like the Nike skateboarding shoes picture. That's the only time it happens. One thing that confuses me is yall keeping making the ntdenim or netextremes reference when I don't wear them like that. I use the rubber band. I mean it is what it is if I do that. Maybe that's some middle school or high school stuff, but that's why I asked about advice. I'm not mad thouh. Yall just hard pressed about your hate for baggy Jeans

Pinroll maybe?

Last edited:
Not a single person? You aren't reading the thread then B

Quite the person that told the man to hop into some super skinny fit jeans, I'll wait.

skinny jeans are tight fitted.

this man is VERY consistent with his desire for loose pants. let that man live. you aren't him so just RESPECT his decisions and thats it.

i dont do skinny jeans myself so i can understand his situation and at least TRY and help him answer his question instead of offering him fashion advice.

Pinroll maybe?

nah ima try the slimmer jeans, but i wont stop getting this loose fit. ima just look for a shorter length if i ger another pair fo loose fit jeans. when i bought the ones in original post the lengths were the same for the the jeans cause there wasnt many in the waste size i need.

if you actually look at his pants, you can see they aren't even super baggy. they are just too long which is causing them to bunch up at the bottom. if he adjusts the length, then he will resolve his problem NOT NTs problem with loose fitting jeans.

View media item 1965398

Last edited:

this man is VERY consistent with his desire for loose pants. let that man live. you aren't him so just RESPECT his decisions and thats it.

i dont do skinny jeans myself so i can understand his situation and at least TRY and help him answer his question instead of offering him fashion advice.

nah its cool im ok with trying a slimmer style so i can different style jeans. im just like damn i guess people dont mess with loose pants at all. i was surprised lol. i know people moved from it, but i though more wore it.

and yeah i know the length is long. i get what i can at the time lol.

Last edited:

nah its cool im ok with trying a slimmer style so i can different style jeans. im just like damn i guess people dont mess with loose pants at all. i was surprised lol. i know people moved from it, but i though more wore it.

more than 1/2 of NT wants to dress like Kanye.... getting fashion advice from here can be misleading.

do what makes YOU happy vs dressing for strangers from a forum.

Trust me cats here still rock baggy pants op.

I promise u that

Last edited:

The man needs fashion advice, we trying to help him finesse his style...how he dresses translates to very situation, I can only imagine how dude plans to show up to an interview :x

Cut that extra Baggy **** out man, is not the business....dress your size, find a tailor.

The man needs fashion advice, we trying to help him finesse his style...how he dresses translates to very situation, I can only imagine how dude plans to show up to an interview :x

Cut that extra Baggy **** out man, is not the business....dress your size, find a tailor.

i wore these pants to an interview and got the job on spot. it was a ups job.

if you actually look at his pants, you can see they aren't even super baggy. they are just too long which is causing them to bunch up at the bottom. if he adjusts the length, then he will resolve his problem NOT NTs problem with loose fitting jeans.

View media item 1965398

If he hems them, he's gonna end up looking like a dwarf....you seem to not grasp the concept of proportions.

NEEDS? let that man live man.

i guess you need to give me fashion advice too since i don't wear skinny jeans either.

If he hems them, he's gonna end up looking like a dwarf....you seem to not grasp the concept of proportions.

I never told him to hem them so grasp the concept of NOT putting words in my mouth.

NEEDS? let that man live man.

i guess you need to give me fashion advice too since i don't wear skinny jeans either.

Once again, drop the NTExtremes BS bro, I never adviced dude to hop into skinny fit jeans.

Adjust length = Hem

And you are the one that keeps bringing up skinny fit NOONE has suggested that to Opee.

Back
Top Bottom