which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

How is it an extreme? I don't wear baggy jeans, my **** is fitted. Dudes actually think wearing skinny sweats looks good or are they just wearing them because all the athletes and rappers do? This style will get laughed at in 10 years just like we laugh at Rocawear and Enyce jeans.

you are going to the extremes on both ends. 

on one end of the extreme you are talking about super skinny pants on the other end of you perfect example of #ntextremes you were talking about a 5XL jersey....do you get it now?

Well if you looking at MJ as an influence or assurance to what you are wearing actually looks cool, you are far gone for saving :lol:

Why are we even in the topic of skinny fit jeansssss!!!???....lmaooooo

NOONE HAS ADVICED DUDE TO GO SKINNY FIT.

Is like an automatic defense for you straight leg 20inch leg opening dudes #NTExtremes
exactly my point. you go to the extreme like people are wearing tights. you can wear slim fitted jeans just like you can wear regular fitted jean. 

but ballerific chose to #ntextreme the **** out of his point

Last edited:
Wear whatever you want. I see women laughing at men in these tight *** jeans they couldn't fit in. I don't even give a **** anymore. I'm all about comfort. I'm not gonna start wearing all these tight *** pants or some skinny *** sweats because rappers and athletes are. It's a trend. If you want to follow it, cool but you're following a trend. Just like dudes actually thought a 5XL jersey looked cool. I always thought that **** was dumb. I had my L jerseys back then.

And those women are laughing at dudes in baggy jeans still. :lol:

Fitted is ALWAYS gonna be a cleaner look than baggy, and comfy doesnt mean everythinn has to be skin tight, nor does tight mean its uncomfy either. Wear what fits your body and style, but a slimmer cut is going to be "cleaner" than stuff thats looser.

You gonna wear a baggy suit to a job interview or a fitted suit? What about those Euro dudes who wore fitted stuff before fitted became popular here in the US?

Trends come and go, but you cant tell me looser/baggy clothes looks CLEANER than something that FITS properly.

Well if you looking at MJ as an influence or assurance to what you are wearing actually looks cool, you are far gone for saving :lol:

:lol:

Let me start off by saying I hate your guts.

Now the shocking part....

I gotta admit I actually agree with everything you've said in this thread.

Clothes that fit your body is not a trend....emphasis should be put on YOUR BODY....some folk aint built to wear certain ****......plain and simple

These 5 foot five 135 pound dudes think bigger dudes look good in skinnies.

skinny jeans are tight fitted.

this man is VERY consistent with his desire for loose pants. let that man live. you aren't him so just RESPECT his decisions and thats it.

i dont do skinny jeans myself so i can understand his situation and at least TRY and help him answer his question instead of offering him fashion advice.

But no one told him to wear skinnies. Everyone was telling him Levi cuts that were looser. :lol:

Continue reading, no?

Wait dude is 155lbs?

Bruh you have no business wearing those ridiculous pants :rofl: you can comfortably fit into some jcrew 484's and look great in them.

Fitted clothes are not a trend.....xxxxxl clothes was a trend, skin tight jeans and joggers is a trend as well, ripped jeans also a trend.

Proper fitting clothes is NOT.

In the end I do agree with you. I just think you making it seem like I'm wearing jinco jeans and thats wrong haha. I will try on something thats slimmer and when it comes to the current pants in he picture they fit, but are too long. You just moved from the style and no longer mess with it. That's fine. I'm not changing my style. Just getting slimmer cut pants to have more selection and not have ntdenim when i rock dope shoes haha

In the end I do agree with you. I just think you making it seem like I'm wearing jinco jeans and thats wrong haha. I will try on something thats slimmer and when it comes to the current pants in he picture they fit, but are too long. You just moved from the style and no longer mess with it. That's fine. I'm not changing my style. Just getting slimmer cut pants to have more selection and not have ntdenim when i rock dope shoes haha

At your current measurements you sound like you can fit some of my older jeans I don't rock anymore, if you want to experiment I'll gladly send you a couple of tailored Jcrew pants I have, just give them a try...give it time to get used to it...and you won't be spending a dime, since I'll donate them to you....I can guarantee you if you give it time, you'll look back at yourself and laugh.

At your current measurements you sound like you can fit some of my older jeans I don't rock anymore, if you want to experiment I'll gladly send you a couple of tailored Jcrew pants I have, just give them a try...give it time to get used to it...and you won't be spending a dime, since I'll donate them to you....I can guarantee you if you give it time, you'll look back at yourself and laugh.

lol how tall are you anyways?

Back
Top Bottom