which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

if you actually look at his pants, you can see they aren't even super baggy

eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

your percentage of yams will drastically go up when you get some jeans that fit OP word...

you are an adult now...no reason for you to be dressing like that. 

Damn I don't follow the crowd and I'm out of touch haha

You guys have this notion that if we don't agree wth the super baggy 2002 look, then that must mean we are Ye Stans and dress like ASAP Rocky.....bruh simply put, we are trying to help you move in a better direction.

These aren't sloppy man. Dudes just think everyone is supposed to wear tight jeans or whatever.
You just need to figure out a proper length for you, look at comparable cuts that will be a bit more tapered around the ankle area, and check out different brands as not all brands have the same cut for a given style.
Nah man, that looks terrible and not a single person is telling dude to hop on some Zara Super skinny fit jeans....simply to jump on a style that doesn't make him look like he straight outta the hard knock life tour bus.
This pretty much. 

You guys have this notion that if we don't agree wth the super baggy 2002 look, then that must mean we are Ye Stans and dress like ASAP Rocky.....bruh simply put, we are trying to help you move in a better direction.

You have this notion this is as close to 2002.... People were getting pants like 3 times there size and what not. This fits way better then what back then. I used to wear the big clothes back then. This is different lol

The problem is some people want to go to the extremes. When the baggy era happened, I never had a 3XL or 4XL. I wore my size but the brands and cuts were bigger. Cats were looking crazy in a 4XL. Now today you got cats wearing **** that looks painted on and these ridiculous as yoga pants. Going to the extremes. Can't just buy something that's somewhat fitted. I wear my **** loose, I'm 6'4. **** I look like wearing some tiny *** jeans? Its funny as hell seeing fat people in them now too. They're so tiny and tight on them, you see rolls.

I think you're height makes them look much baggier than they are. You need something shorter. Wear whatever the **** you want. Fools out here wearing ankle pants and denim sweats with sleeve cuffs on them.

Last edited:
Nah son those fit proper. I would've cuffed it just once so they reach a little lower but either way those look proper

skinny jeans are tight fitted.

this man is VERY consistent with his desire for loose pants. let that man live. you aren't him so just RESPECT his decisions and thats it.

i dont do skinny jeans myself so i can understand his situation and at least TRY and help him answer his question instead of offering him fashion advice.

But no one told him to wear skinnies. Everyone was telling him Levi cuts that were looser. :lol:

What makes yall think tighter jeans is moving in the right direction?

Because everyone else is doing it?

Tighter jeans doesnt mean tight, skinny jeans. The better word may be FITTER jeans, and fit meaning looking good in proportion to your style and body.

Dont be that guy saying "wear whatever you want" and then having dude look like a mess.

Seeing as how most of us were part of that phase, I guarantee you growing out of that phase as a group was one of the best things to happen to us.

Dude could fit like 3 whole AK's down the inside of his jeans.

Fit =/= tight, fit = fit

Last edited:
Tighter jeans doesnt mean tight, skinny jeans. The better word may be FITTER jeans, and fit meaning looking good in proportion to your style and body.

Dont be that guy saying "wear whatever you want" and then having dude look like a mess.

Wear whatever you want. I see women laughing at men in these tight *** jeans they couldn't fit in. I don't even give a **** anymore. I'm all about comfort. I'm not gonna start wearing all these tight *** pants or some skinny *** sweats because rappers and athletes are. It's a trend. If you want to follow it, cool but you're following a trend. Just like dudes actually thought a 5XL jersey looked cool. I always thought that **** was dumb. I had my L jerseys back then.

Wear whatever you want. I see women laughing at men in these tight *** jeans they couldn't fit in. I don't even give a **** anymore. I'm all about comfort. I'm not gonna start wearing all these tight *** pants or some skinny *** sweats because rappers and athletes are. It's a trend. If you want to follow it, cool but you're following a trend. Just like dudes actually thought a 
epitome of #ntextremes

Wear whatever you want. I see women laughing at men in these tight *** jeans they couldn't fit in. I don't even give a **** anymore. I'm all about comfort. I'm not gonna start wearing all these tight *** pants or some skinny *** sweats because rappers and athletes are. It's a trend. If you want to follow it, cool but you're following a trend. Just like dudes actually thought a 
epitome of #ntextremes

How is it an extreme? I don't wear baggy jeans, my **** is fitted. Dudes actually think wearing skinny sweats looks good or are they just wearing them because all the athletes and rappers do? This style will get laughed at in 10 years just like we laugh at Rocawear and Enyce jeans.

Best part is his jeans would be considered small and tight if this was 2000 but when you compare them to what people wear today, they're JNCO jeans.

Dog when you're a grown *** man its time to wear jeans that actually fit you

But 10 years ago grown men were wearing baggy jeans and it wasnt a problem...

**** Michael Jordan walkin around with JNCOs on in 2016.

Don't know why dudes act like everybody gotta dress like them or similar to be passable.

Wear whatever you want. I see women laughing at men in these tight *** jeans they couldn't fit in. I don't even give a **** anymore. I'm all about comfort. I'm not gonna start wearing all these tight *** pants or some skinny *** sweats because rappers and athletes are. It's a trend. If you want to follow it, cool but you're following a trend. Just like dudes actually thought a 5XL jersey looked cool. I always thought that **** was dumb. I had my L jerseys back then.

all this tbh. just be comfortable :smokin

Why are we even in the topic of skinny fit jeansssss!!!???....lmaooooo

NOONE HAS ADVICED DUDE TO GO SKINNY FIT.

Is like an automatic defense for you straight leg 20inch leg opening dudes #NTExtremes

Back
Top Bottom