which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

:lol: OP is in denial about his pants being baggy.

Probably see what's good with 1" shorter or if you have a pair you don't mind testing, have it altered 1" shorter at a tailor.

2" will probably look cool standing up but may rise on you when you sit down. It's a look in not a fan of myself (rising when I sit).

i was thinking of picking a new pair up next week or something so i'll try a few inches shorter to see.

Take all your boot cut pants and donate them to Goodwill.

naw, you don't wanna risk that a blind man accidentally buys them and wears those horrible looking pants. Put them in a garbage bin, light it on fire and let the bums experience the warmth. :pimp:

You don't live in the tri state, Cali, Fl

Obviously

So where you from?

nah i live in northern cali

Your pants make me guess Stockton.

Buying my first pair of slim fit jeans in 09 was the best decision I ever made. I'll never go back b.

:lol: OP is in denial about his pants being baggy.

naw, you don't wanna risk that a blind man accidentally buys them and wears those horrible looking pants. Put them in a garbage bin, light it on fire and let the bums experience the warmth. :pimp:
Your pants make me guess Stockton.

no im in the 707 area

Thanks for the entertainment tonight NT 
roll.gif

Thanks for the entertainment tonight NT :rofl:

i dont see whats so bad about it . especially when i am asking for advice about it lol and i dont think people are going off on me that bad either lol. either way im cool

Fam.... 511.

I don't know what cut that is but they need to be stopped. Throw all of them away, please.

well after a google search, nah too tight....

Size up once in the waist and wear a belt. Voila.

Please, at least try it the next time you go to a store. No 23 year-old should be out here moving like this son :lol:

Last edited:
Not making fun at you - just needed a few laughs tonight and the replies were on point.

Good luck on your search this weekend homie. 
pimp.gif

OP 23 :wow: you not even from that age group era What is this :lol:

age group for what?
Not making fun at you - just needed a few laughs tonight and the replies were on point.

Good luck on your search this weekend homie. :pimp:

im not mad im just kind of amazed at how people moved so far away from baggy jeans. i thought people still rocked them somewhat because i know people in real life that do.

Last edited:
OP 23 :wow: you not even from that age group era What is this :lol:

This ____ came up on NSYNC but is out here rocking "I bought the purple tape when it first dropped" denim :lol:

I want to blame his peoples, but he said one of them used a safety pin to keep his pants off the ground :rofl:

Last edited:
This ____ came up on NSYNC but is out here rocking "I bought the purple tape when it first dropped" denim :lol:

I want to blame his peoples, but he said one of them used a safety pin to keep his pants off the ground :rofl:

That's true

OP might need to see if he can find some new friends at the mall along with his new jeans

Last edited:
other then the rubber band nonsense whats wrong with it? is it because it looks sloppy?

Bro you are literally dressing like your whole hood caught in a time capsule, I get dressing baggy, but that's not what you are doing...you are dressing like a man out of time.....this trend died over a decade ago...can we see a full fit pic?

Last edited:
You don't live in the tri state, Cali, Fl

Obviously

So where you from?

nah i live in northern cali

I was gonna say Bakersfield or Fresno. Maybe Oakland.

If you and your crew dressing like that and getting accessories for your clothes from office supply stores, you guys are the Cali version of bamas.

But honestly. If you like the baggyness of your pants and the length is what's bothering you, take them To the tailor and get the hemmed.

Forget the jeans, fam
It's 2016, get you a couple Nike tech suits in various colors and call it a day.

But if you insist, just buy some slimmer fitting jeans. Step out of your comfort zone

Bro you are literally dressing like your whole hood caught in a time capsule, I get dressing baggy, but that's not what you are doing...you are dressing like a man out of time.....this trend died over a decade ago...can we see a full fit pic?

this aint a full fit pic, but i posted this already. idk i guess im dressing terrible lmao

View media item 1965398

Forget the jeans, fam
It's 2016, get you a couple Nike tech suits in various colors and call it a day.

But if you insist, just buy some slimmer fitting jeans. Step out of your comfort zone

im not saying i wont step out of my comfort zone.im just saying i dont think its as bad as yall making it seem.

My thing is op can get some slim straight jeans and still have them somewhat loose fitting.

My thing is op can get some slim straight jeans and still have them somewhat loose fitting.

im not saying i wont do that lol. i said what i tried before didnt work out for me other then some sean john pants lmao. my thing is yall acting like im rocking jinco jeans. either yall exaggerating or hate baggy jeans lol. im not mad though.

im not saying i wont do that lol. i said what i tried before didnt work out for me other then some sean john pants lmao. my thing is yall acting like im rocking jinco jeans. either yall exaggerating or hate baggy jeans lol. im not mad though.
We're not exaggerating..... we hate baggy jeans. I haven't worn baggy boot cut jeans in years. The options are out there for you.... you just have to buy the right pairs for yourself..... especially at 23 years old. I thought you were probably 35 and up

Back
Top Bottom