which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

Whatever you do don't use Axe. I swear that '@%# repels females. Women like Abercrombie Fierce and Jean Paul Gualtier. Or atleast that's what they say.

I don't know what cologne will drive women crazy, but I do know 3 weird questions that will make any girl want to buss it open.

I had the turquoise 360 and i know thats good...need to get a smell of the red 360 perry ellis..the perry ellis colgone cheap as *%%% 

Originally Posted by pftjordans

^ i remember the commercial for that ... crazy
laugh.gif

EDIT: found it
laugh.gif

There were couple other commercials for that too but i can't find them. the website address is 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pftjordans

^ i remember the commercial for that ... crazy
laugh.gif

EDIT: found it
laugh.gif

There were couple other commercials for that too but i can't find them. the website address is 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

BurberryBritMen33.jpg

Took a girl home first night i wore this.....never looked back.

yea i heard good stuff about burberry but i also get confused with the different burberry fragrances..

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

I had the turquoise 360 and i know thats good...need to get a smell of the red 360 perry ellis..the perry ellis colgone cheap as *%%% 
I got a big +%+ 7oz tester bottle for $7 at this perfume/cologne store in Castle Rock, Co cause it didnt have a lid haha that bottles lasted me almost 4 years now. Females love it tho.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

BurberryBritMen33.jpg

Took a girl home first night i wore this.....never looked back.

yea i heard good stuff about burberry but i also get confused with the different burberry fragrances..

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

I got a big +%+ 7oz tester bottle for $7 at this perfume/cologne store in Castle Rock, Co cause it didnt have a lid haha that bottles lasted me almost 4 years now. Females love it tho.

i got polo blue thats the basic everyday thing tho

the burberrys have them like ....."you smell yummy"
devil.gif

i got polo blue thats the basic everyday thing tho

the burberrys have them like ....."you smell yummy"
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom