which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Sex Panther by Odeon
2mc681i.png

I just knew someone was going to reply with this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

i got polo blue thats the basic everyday thing tho

the burberrys have them like ....."you smell yummy"
devil.gif

worddd..yea i've heard alot of ladies mention ima have to smell a sample at macys or something bf i cop..thanks for the reply fam

Originally Posted by G14

i got polo blue thats the basic everyday thing tho

the burberrys have them like ....."you smell yummy"
devil.gif

worddd..yea i've heard alot of ladies mention ima have to smell a sample at macys or something bf i cop..thanks for the reply fam

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Burberry or Acqua Di Gio works for me.  My girl eats that stuff up
laugh.gif

hell yeahh..i use to wear that %@%@ heavenly n highschool....it even lasted on me after pratice... hmm i might have to re-up thanks

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Burberry or Acqua Di Gio works for me.  My girl eats that stuff up
laugh.gif

hell yeahh..i use to wear that %@%@ heavenly n highschool....it even lasted on me after pratice... hmm i might have to re-up thanks

Generaiya thinks this thread is pointless. Cologne reacts differently to every single individuals' skin. Just because <Cologne A> may smell great on one person doesn't mean it would smell good on another.

And furthermore, Generaiya would never share the cologne he uses with you bamas. The scent would get played out like Cool Water, Polo Sport, and Acqua Di Gio did in the '90s
grin.gif

Generaiya thinks this thread is pointless. Cologne reacts differently to every single individuals' skin. Just because <Cologne A> may smell great on one person doesn't mean it would smell good on another.

And furthermore, Generaiya would never share the cologne he uses with you bamas. The scent would get played out like Cool Water, Polo Sport, and Acqua Di Gio did in the '90s
grin.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

grin.gif

ok....thank you sir

grin.gif

ok....thank you sir

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

grin.gif

ok....thank you sir

You're welcome. Burberry Brit's sales are about to spike 5-10% this year after this thread.

Back
Top Bottom