which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks this thread is pointless. Cologne reacts differently to every single individuals' skin. Just because <Cologne A> may smell great on one person doesn't mean it would smell good on another.

And furthermore, Generaiya would never share the cologne he uses with you bamas. The scent would get played out like Cool Water, Polo Sport, and Acqua Di Gio did in the '90s
grin.gif

ok....thank you sir

You're welcome. Burberry Brit's sales are about to spike 5-10% this year after this thread.

If you're rockin aqua di gio you're smellin like every other dude on the street theres not 1 dude I know that doesnt own that *+@#, I mean its good but damn.

If you're rockin aqua di gio you're smellin like every other dude on the street theres not 1 dude I know that doesnt own that *+@#, I mean its good but damn.

There isn't one

I like polo black, burberry, Versace. Wasn't a fan of issey miyake and one of the d&g ones

There isn't one

I like polo black, burberry, Versace. Wasn't a fan of issey miyake and one of the d&g ones

The ladies need to give input cuz most guys think their cologne is the best. I wear gucci sport by the way.

The ladies need to give input cuz most guys think their cologne is the best. I wear gucci sport by the way.

Back
Top Bottom