Which movie: MIST or American Gangster?

I saw The Mist yesterday and I liked it. The acting was horrendous in the beginning, but it magically got better as the movie went on. And the stuff in themist is crazy as !+$+, but I won't ruin anything since the you really can't tell from the previews.

I saw American Gangster with the fam on thanksgiving and thought it was one of the best of the year.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Hitman would kill them all, and then disappear.

laugh.gif

I havnt seen the Mist yet, but AG was really good. Slow start at first, but it is worth it

I just seen the Mist yesterday, it was awful. the first monster looked straight outta a Sci-Fi channel movie. mad fake. u would think that since King'sname was attached that they could have gotten better CGI. or at least used practical effects. the ending left alot of unanswered questions. the movie wouldhave been better WITHOUT the monsters.

i wanted to beat the $%%% outta Ms. Carmady.

I finally got to check out AG last night and that $%&t is straight crack!!! I heard that The Mist is somewhat of a knockoff to the movie The Fog from awhile back...

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

I just seen the Mist yesterday, it was awful. the first monster looked straight outta a Sci-Fi channel movie. mad fake. u would think that since King's name was attached that they could have gotten better CGI. or at least used practical effects. the ending left alot of unanswered questions. the movie would have been better WITHOUT the monsters.

i wanted to beat the $%%% outta Ms. Carmady.

Yung what?? I was SO happy she got laid down the way she did. It was wild when the young military dude got merked by the fat guy, that was just wrong. Theend sorta blew me, they all decided to go out like$*+***%*. Dude even killed his own son, smh at him.

AG
I heard The Mist wasn't that good. And since Stephen King made it, it'll probably end with some off the wall!++* word to IT

Back
Top Bottom