Which movie: MIST or American Gangster?

The Mist...
pimp.gif

AG since the mist looks like straight garbage
Spoken like soneone who hasn't seen the movie. For your money The Mist is MUCH better than AG... and im being dead serious. The Mist was aGOOD movie

I am glad that people liked the Mist. All my friends that saw it loved it and being that I help out at the local movie theater in Brooklyn, everyone includingthe staff liked it as well.

People hate on the ending but now tell me, how would you want it to end? I felt it was one of the best and most daring endings I have seen in a long time.

I thought it was a hundred times more entertaining then American Gangster. I don't want to ruin things but when a certain lady gets shot..twice, I havenever seen an audience go that nuts. I have never hated a character (good thing) so much in my life that when she was shot, it felt great.

Unfortunately, it didn't make that much money at the box office. I don't know why they would throw out a horror film on the biggest family weekend ofthe year. Counter-programming screwed with this one. It is such a cliche market that it wouldn't have worked now. They were prob scared of SAW duringOctober.

This was the best horror film of the year and prob one of the best films of the year. Someone said No Country For Old Men earlier and yea that was great toobut the ending didn't click with people. It didn't click with me either until I read into it more on other websites. It all has to do with religion.However, that whole lead up till the ending was total sickness.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

I don't want to ruin things but when a certain lady gets shot..twice, I have never seen an audience go that nuts. I have never hated a character (good thing) so much in my life that when she was shot, it felt great.

Word. The whole theater started cheering and clapping as soon as that bullet went through her head.

American Gangster is probably the better movie but Mist was BY FAR more entertaining. If you want to see a good movie go see American Gangster. If you want tohave a good time at the movies dial up one of your breezys and go see Mist.

In my opinion AG was a better movie/storyline, although The Mist has that twist at the end which was crazy..

Thanks for the opinions, but my girl wanted to watch BEOWULF instead
frown.gif

Not that bad of a movie after all though, but watching it on 3d helped alot. Next week, ill go catch American Gangsta, even though i've had a copy of it onmy computer for a good 2months almost and i still havent seen it.

Back
Top Bottom