Which NBA team announcers are the biggest homers?

--Stu Lantz isnt really a homer per se, but he is garbage as a commentator. I put on headphones during FSW games.

--On another note on the other end of the spectrum, the most non-homer, objective non-national tv commentator of all time was Chick Hearn. Dude would put theLakers on blast and praise the visting team with props if need be. RIP.

Im from boston and I gotta say... Tommy Heinsohn is terrible haha. If I wasn't a boston fan, I'd hate him.

Kings & Boston dudes are annoying
Cleveland guys were d-riding Mo tonight. They said "mo gotti" like 10 times in one segment
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i liked the hawks announcers vs the knicks, they were on Nate's %!%+ all night long.. dint even feel like they were hawks commentators.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I told ya'll about them Portland dudes.
laugh.gif

Last night on the radio the dude was crying and whining about being so far away from the court in New York that he couldn't tell the Blazers bench when to argue calls with the refs based on the replays he was seeing.
laugh.gif
I can just picture the Blazers bench gettin tired of listenin to him tell them about every little touch foul that he complains about.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's absolutely hilarious. Tipping off the bench on when to argue calls. I live in New England, and Tommy is rediculous. The guy that i think is going toreplace him (donny marshall?) is much better though.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Kings & Boston dudes are annoying
Cleveland guys were d-riding Mo tonight. They said "mo gotti" like 10 times in one segment
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
hell naw joe
laugh.gif
roll.gif

yeah it was this idiot...he is turrible..
austin-carr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom