which neighborhoods in nyc have the best looking women? besides washington heights

nerd.gif

when i lived in corona queens there was mad biddies, also around my JHS ridgewood/bushwick/maspeth around those i met a lot of girls

Spanish Harlem.....Hands Down....got some joints out in canarsie as well....to me the heights is overrated.....they do have an abundance of jailbait....thereal quality dominican joints stay in the BX

fordham kingsbridge area..bx ....forest hills queens..and other random spots in queens...

Its hard to say. Theres broads all over the place except for my hood. Living in Old Mill Basin FTL
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Spanish Harlem.....Hands Down....got some joints out in canarsie as well....to me the heights is overrated.....they do have an abundance of jailbait....the real quality dominican joints stay in the BX

All I be seeing is Mexicans fam. The homely lookin' chicks.
ohwell.gif

Don't sleep on Jerome Ave section of the Bronx. Mt Eden has some cuties.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

fordham kingsbridge area..bx ....
Ehh, if you like hood chicks that only rock sneakers.
ohwell.gif
Toeach his own I guess.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Quees Center Mall in Summertime
/Thread
laugh.gif

don't mean to bump this thread...but there's alot of underage girls there
laugh.gif
....i got suckered into bagging a 15 year old thinking she was 20
alien.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

lol i'm sorry washington heights got a bunch of money hungry hood rats. they look good but very few are actually wify material and motavated women, u caneven hea some of them talkin about how many dudes they messin with on the street. smh

laugh.gif
nycpushead, that is somewhat true, their potential is either doing hair, or being a jumpoff, but that's not my/our problem.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
nycpushead, that is somewhat true, their potential is either doing hair, or being a jumpoff, but that's not my/our problem.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
so that's how you feel about your girl? damn, thats terrible

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Fulton mall in summer time

125th in the summer time

/thread
bunch of hoodrats in fulton lol

QCM> all

DOWNTOWN FULTON STREET IS FULL OF HOOD RATS...MY YOU LIKE HOOD JUMPOFFS IF YOU DO AINT NUFFIN WRONG WITH LOL....BUT QCM DOES HAVE ALOTTA CHICCS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom